Sign in to follow this  
veebs4

Bengals QB to Start?

For you Cincy guys out there, I was wondering about your opening day and on QB if Carson isn't ready (Some Limited Discussion Here). Doug Johnson and Craig Krenzel are the only other QBs currently on the roster (I think). Any concerns about this? Anyone else they may be interested in? The Dolphins are in a similar situation (Brock Berlin, Cleo Lemon? It was brought up by lechuza HERE).

True, I don't think CJ's numbers will be greatly affected by this, but I was thinking more about the actual team's performance the first few weeks (could put them in a hole).

Edited by veebs4

All indications are that Carson will be ready. :doublethumbsup:

If he's not I would think the nod goes to Doug Johnson.

The best thing that has happened this offseason is the D has signed D.Jackson and S. Adams.

Whoever is at QB will not have to be airing it out as much.

This may even hurt Palmers numbers, similar to Peyton last season.

Well they are still in the hunt for Joey Harrington but all roads lead to them signing Jamie Martin sometime this week.

All indications are that Carson will be ready. :banana:

While it's obviously too early for me to get excited, the Bengals lack of activity on the QB front makes me think they're very please with Palmer's progress.

Well they are still in the hunt for Joey Harrington but all roads lead to them signing Jamie Martin sometime this week.

:blink: