Sign in to follow this  
Jeff Garcia

Witnesses.....

Oh there's witnesses, guess I can't play the race card anymore. I hope this b!tch gets jail time. Unfortunately it's the liberal way anymore, lie about it until you can't anymore. It's too bad that Georgia will probably re-elect her.

No way anything comes from this. All charges will be dropped - GAURANTEED.

Instead of being held to higher standards like they should be, judges/cops/polititians are held to lower standards.

Of course she'll get re-elected. It wouldnt matter in her district what she got convicted of. The sad thing is most of those blue gums actually think she helps their cause.

She reminds me of an African studies teacher I had in undergrad that DEMANDED her students address her as Dr. She was perhaps a little too proud of her Phd. I'm not gonna call you Dr., for your power trip, because that's what it is, when you DEMAND adult students address you a certain way, it demeans us, as some of us may have Phds eventually too. Not in African American studies ... perhaps .... but maybe a REAL FRIGGIN DOCTOR .... so STFU about calling you Dr. If I can prove I'd been knighted .... she would not call me Sir. No friggin way. Would be the ultimate comeback ... in response to her "Call me Dr, I earned it." speech on the first day of class. "I'm actually 12th in line as the Duke of Witherspoon, so I'm officially a knight ... I didn't earn it .... but if you want to require me to address you as 'Doctor Williams' then I shal require you refer to me as 'Sir Adam' from now on."

You'd get kicked out of the class.