Sign in to follow this  
TIKI-BARBERS-BARBER

Why Won't The Colts Trade For

TO was a free agent who could sign with any team he liked. I highly doubt Philly would've traded him to the Boys.

Strategy Implode the Boys with in. Parcells and TO will be going at it by week 12 .

They would still miss a beat, because James is a great blocker and picks up the blitz better than most backs.

Addai is the best blocking RB in the draft. Mark my words.

If DD gets traded out of that situation in HOU he would be glad to take a pay cut IMO. He should hold out, and ask to be traded. He has produced great numbers on the worst team in the NFL. What if he does the same on the best offense in the NFL.

How about Tatum Bell ?

Bell is a loser, he had all the chnaces in the world to be the Broncos featured back and could not even move ahead of Ron Dayne.

While on the other hand the only thing that kept Suggs form being a stud are injuries , not serious that is a big help.

Why look around when you have the answer in your own back yard.

Rhodes is as good as any back they could draft at 30 ( that s a given easy ) All those guys Addai , Clahoun , Drew are all marginal backs.

PLus Rhodes is a good blocker , knows the system and already produced in it.

I think the Colts would be best served by getting a back with some NFL experience over a rookie.

I disagree, I don't think there's much value in having RBs with experience. Rookie RBs have consistently shown that they can come in and be effective right away. It's really better to have a young guy who you know will be stuck with his rookie contract if he has a great year than an experienced veteran who is going to ask for $50M if they have the kind of year they hope they have.

Bell is a loser, he had all the chnaces in the world to be the Broncos featured back and could not even move ahead of Ron Dayne.

While on the other hand the only thing that kept Suggs form being a stud are injuries , not serious that is a big help.

Rhodes is as good as any back they could draft at 30 ( that s a given easy ) All those guys Addai , Clahoun , Drew are all marginal backs.

I don't know about Rhodes he hadn't rush for anywhere close to 1,000 since 2001 and had a 3.0 avg last season plus he has fumble issues.

:ninja: On so many levels

this is how i see it happening:

Maroney in the 1st if he is there (he won't be)

Addai in the 2nd if he falls (they would have to trade up and won't)

Norwood if Addai isn't there (IMO he's the pick)