Sign in to follow this  
OB1

OB1-Scooby trade

OB1 sends 4.05, 5.12, and 7.12 to Scooby for 4.11, 5.06, and 7.06.

OB1 sends 4.05, 5.12, and 7.12 to Scooby for 4.11, 5.06, and 7.06.

Yep, that is the deal!

Sorry to interrupt but I was just perusing the Geek League threads to get a feel for what picks are being valued at.

Do I understand this correctly?

OB1 moves down 6 spots in the 4th to move up 6 spots in the 5th and 6 spots in the 7th?

Sorry to interrupt but I was just perusing the Geek League threads to get a feel for what picks are being valued at.

OB1 moves down 6 spots in the 4th to move up 6 spots in the 5th and 6 spots in the 7th?

That would be correct.

There is only really one guy that i'm zeroed in on right now, and i'd be SHOCKED if he falls to 4.05 After that, the next 15-20 or so guys are pretty much equal.

When scoob was looking to move up I decided to get better draft positions in a few more rounds since there might be guys leftover from those 20 that i'll want to snatch up in the 5th with the 5.06, and the 4.11 will land me a guy very similar to what the 4.05 would have IMO.

Now I'll be picking at 5.06, 6.05, and 7.06, with less wait in between my picks. Hopefully this will allow me some more strategy over the next few rounds, which IMO are crutial in a league this size.