Sign in to follow this  
DspSphinx

Which WR has most Potential

I need to upgrade my WR. What is everyone's thoughts on Randy Moss or Terrel Owens. Which reciever has a bigger upside. Moss doesn't have a QB as of yet and Owens is a cancer to a team. I have a chance of getting one of these guys in a trade. Opinions?

i think owens performs on the field, though, regardless if he is an a-hole that blows up a lockerroom. from an ff perspective, i'd take him over moss this year.

Id take Moss as both QBs have an arm. Owens trade value is scetchy with his antics and he's older. Raiders D could let up big points.

Id take Moss as both QBs have an arm. Owens trade value is scetchy with his antics and he's older. Raiders D could let up big points.

RFiaders did give up big points last year and brooks is worse then collins. Owens is way better, he always produces on the feild, was doing it last year too

RFiaders did give up big points last year and brooks is worse then collins. Owens is way better, he always produces on the feild, was doing it last year too

Is Collins starting?

Ill take a guy who every once in awhile takes a play off over a guy who every once in awhile takes THE SEASON OFF!

Guest Mr.T

Whichever one you can get cheaper/later. Seriously, when asking which one has more potential I figured this would be a question about Matt Jones, Lelie, or some other such late round pick.

Moss and Owens are both easily capable of finishing #1 this year. Personally, I'd take Owens.

Whichever one you can get cheaper/later. Seriously, when asking which one has more potential I figured this would be a question about Matt Jones, Lelie, or some other such late round pick.

Moss and Owens are both easily capable of finishing #1 this year. Personally, I'd take Owens.

When is the last time Moss finished #1. For being freakish in talent he continuelly lets down fantasy owners. I'd take Owens!

When is the last time Moss finished #1. For being freakish in talent he continuelly lets down fantasy owners. I'd take Owens!

In my league, Moss finished #1 in 2003. TO hasn't finished #1 in the last 5 years (my records only go back that far). They both have averaged at #11.6 over the last 5 years.

Personally, I think if Moss stays healthy he's better than TO.