Sign in to follow this  
Vikings4ever

Onterrio Smith gone

Vikings | O. Smith released

Wed, 26 Apr 2006 14:32:31 -0700

ESPN.com reports the Minnesota Vikings have released RB Onterrio Smith.

Vikings | Team issues statement about O. Smith

Wed, 26 Apr 2006 14:41:07 -0700

The Associated Press reports the Minnesota Vikings issued the following statement about the release of RB Onterrio Smith Wednesday, April 26: "We've decided to terminate Onterrio Smith's contract ahead of this weekend's college draft," head coach Brad Childress said in the statement. "We wish him well in his future endeavors." NFL spokesman Greg Aiello said Smith's one-year suspension doesn't expire until June 7.

KFFL.com

I heard you the first 4 times

"We've decided to terminate Onterrio Smith's contract ahead of this weekend's college draft," head coach Brad Childress said in the statement.

Interesting that he added the part about the draft. I wonder if that means either:

A. the Vikes are looking to draft a RB, or

B. they wanted to give Onterrio a chance to land with a team before most teams fill their needs with the draft

I heard you the first 4 times

Interesting that he added the part about the draft. I wonder if that means either:

A. the Vikes are looking to draft a RB, or

B. they wanted to give Onterrio a chance to land with a team before most teams fill their needs with the draft

The page kept hanging up. I reloaded the main board in another page, and the post didn't show up.

Damn you, Invision! :cheers: