Sign in to follow this  
naomi

Go duckies!

Schooling the Oilers. I read some article earlier from a hockey analyst saying they'll win this one but lose the series anyway, hope not. Certainly have been playing like that will happen until just now in period one.

But for now B)

man bryzgaloff showed everyone how awesome he was

I would say whoever wins the sabres-carolina series is the new cup champ

but I don't think the sabres can win the cup with all the injuries they have taken, losing tallinder was crushing

but I don't think the sabres can win the cup with all the injuries they have taken, losing tallinder was crushing

:unsure: :banana:

Bryzgalov still is awesome, but I'd put the Con Smythe (sp) trophy winner in there too at that point. No offense to the Canadian's, and even though it's fair, I don't like how Edmonton plays. Pullling out all the tricks=cheapening the game, mainly Roloson on that note. But Anaheim could answer it back, they just don't, lack of savviness, or desire to play that way, not sure.

The way the Sabres were looking, I'd say they could put Edmonton away. Still going for them in the East, sucks about the injuries :doh:

I might go down to Raleigh for game 5.

:mad:

how bad were the devils to not score on cam ward..who isnt the guy now?...

how bad were the rangers to lose to THOSE devils?...

js gisieve shouldnt have been conn smythe..that was brodeurs award..js probably doesnt even mention that he won that award...

if u talk about teams who pull out all of the stops, u cant rip on anyone..js and his oversized equipment used to be the worse..heck, it won him a conn smythe!!

the ducks DO have a lot of great youngsters..i dont think they are unwatchable..but i like the oilers..

is it too much to hope for rolo to get knocked out so conklin can go in? or will the fact that rolo has given up 9 goals in the past 2 games be enough if this continues??

js gisieve shouldnt have been conn smythe..that was brodeurs award..js probably doesnt even mention that he won that award...

if u talk about teams who pull out all of the stops, u cant rip on anyone..js and his oversized equipment used to be the worse..heck, it won him a conn smythe!!

They don't give it based on performance stats? Didn't know that about his oversized equipment.

Edmonton in the west. Fock. :blink: Selanne said he had a good feeling about this game. One goal decided it. Selanne hussling but not quite fast enough causing a too many men on the ice call gave the Oilers a power play opportunity they delivered on. Sort of cruel irony there.