Sign in to follow this  
Fumbleweed

Tarheel.....

I see you're around and I'm pretty sure you're a Mavericks fan. Any thoughts on the NBA playoffs to this point?

I am becoming re-intrigued with professional basketball. The playoffs have been pretty great, IMO.

I see you're around and I'm pretty sure you're a Mavericks fan. Any thoughts on the NBA playoffs to this point?

I am becoming re-intrigued with professional basketball. The playoffs have been pretty great, IMO.

Tarheel is busy with a ball gag in his mouth at the moment. When I'm done with him, I will let him reply to you. :doublethumbsup:

Tarheel is busy with a ball gag in his mouth at the moment. When I'm done with him, I will let him reply to you. :doublethumbsup:

LOL. :lol:

Fumble, this has been one of the best playoffs I've seen in a long time. I am a big Mavs fan, so that adds to it, but there have been so many great games in a lot of series. I can't recall if I've seen so many road teams win in the playoffs which shows how even the teams are across the board. Phoenix takes Game 1 of this series, then the Mavs take home court right back. Miami steals home court against Detroit, but I look for Detroit to win tomorrow night. So many close games and OTs it's nice to not see a lot of blowouts.

The games have been exciting on the whole, but it's becoming pretty apparent that Stern wants Dallas in the finals.

How many steps did Dirk take on the play in the beginning of the fourth quarter? Six? It sure focking looked like it.

The Phoenix fans booing the officials at the end of the game was much deserved.

The games have been exciting on the whole, but it's becoming pretty apparent that Stern wants Dallas in the finals.

How many steps did Dirk take on the play in the beginning of the fourth quarter? Six? It sure focking looked like it.

The Phoenix fans booing the officials at the end of the game was much deserved.

:doublethumbsup:

The tired officiating rant. Dallas won the game tonight and officiating had nothing to do with it.

LOL. :huh:

Fumble, this has been one of the best playoffs I've seen in a long time. I am a big Mavs fan, so that adds to it, but there have been so many great games in a lot of series. I can't recall if I've seen so many road teams win in the playoffs which shows how even the teams are across the board. Phoenix takes Game 1 of this series, then the Mavs take home court right back. Miami steals home court against Detroit, but I look for Detroit to win tomorrow night. So many close games and OTs it's nice to not see a lot of blowouts.

Yeah, I can't post anymore of the links you like so I have to resort to ridicule. :wub: