Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

Patrick Ramsey or Billy Volek?

volek for sure i believe. volek has proven he can throw the rock... hes had some solid games in the past, and ramsey, well, he hasnt. so the edge goes to billy volek.

volek for sure i believe. volek has proven he can throw the rock... hes had some solid games in the past, and ramsey, well, he hasnt. so the edge goes to billy volek.

<_<

I'd take Volek. 1) Once McNair is gone, Volek will have a longer leash with no real competition (Young should sit most of the year). 2) He's been in Chow's system for a few years now. 3) He has had the chance to create a relationship with his WRs since he's been there a few years. 4) His WRs, TEs, and RBs are all superior to what the J-E-T-S have. 4) He's done before, and he done it well.

If you are looking from a dynasty p.o.v., I'd look somewhere else for a prospect.

Good luck!

How can you make such a statement ? Volek has started 10 games in his career with the following stats..

10 starts, 517 attempts, 312 completions, 3505 yards, 26 tds, 13 Ints.

Patrick Ramsey :24 starts, 861 Attempts, 480 completions, 5649 yards, 34 tds, 29 ints.

Ramsey played under Steve Spurrier and despite being used as a human lawn dart, showed that he can be a fine QB in the NFL. This is not to take anything away from Volek, but if I needed someone with experience to lead my team right away I would have to go with Ramsey.

While that is all true, Skins1967, if I am looking for a fantasy QB, Volek has experinced success and has the chance to be the unquestioned starter for his team. That makes him more valuable. Not to mention, I think the overall talent level at the skill positions in much better in Tenn than the on Jets. I like Ramsey, but not this year.