Sign in to follow this  
OB1

Bitter Naval Frizz

pennken is a former league member and volunteered to be a fraft fill in if we needed.

Would you be interested in having him proxy for you? You could send him lists and he could e-mail you updates, but he'd be around to pick so the draft wasn't held up.

Any interest?

If BNF isn't interested I would be. He could draft for me during the "day". It would help me avoid the 20 player lists that are sure to come.

He's a better drafter than me anyway. :banana:

pennken is a former league member and volunteered to be a fraft fill in if we needed.

Would you be interested in having him proxy for you? You could send him lists and he could e-mail you updates, but he'd be around to pick so the draft wasn't held up.

Any interest?

No. Not interested. If my team sucks I want it to be my fault. I left contact info and haven't received any "you're UP!" emails other than one for my 3rd rd pick from Jongalt. My last 2 picks have taken 150 mintues and 80 minutes...not too bad. If it's my pick, shoot me an email with the players taken up to my pick. Even when I leave town on Tuesday, I will have email access (no internet...but will have email).

Even when I leave town on Tuesday, I will have email access (no internet...but will have email).

Cool. With a phone? Palm Pilot? Could it handle a listing of drafted players?

Would you be interested in having him proxy for you?  You could send him lists and he could e-mail you updates, but he'd be around to pick so the draft wasn't held up.

Any interest?

No. Not interested. If my team sucks I want it to be my fault. I left contact info and haven't received any "you're UP!" emails other than one for my 3rd rd pick from Jongalt. My last 2 picks have taken 150 mintues and 80 minutes...not too bad. If it's my pick, shoot me an email with the players taken up to my pick. Even when I leave town on Tuesday, I will have email access (no internet...but will have email).

I'm not complaining about your pick times so far. People were asking me about you being gone for the next few weeks and then someone mentioned that pennken had volunteered to help out.

I figured i'd ask, but i'm in no way pushing it on you. We agreed the draft would start on the 21st. Since we are started and realize what an undertaking it is, I think most just want to keep it going.

As long as you have blackberry access we should be fine.

Is it possible to get a cell number, or is that not an option?

Even when I leave town on Tuesday, I will have email access (no internet...but will have email).

Cool. With a phone? Palm Pilot? Could it handle a listing of drafted players?

I'll have my work blackberry with me. It can handle text emails and even word documents. Haven't tried it with excel yet but regardless...I can get listings of who's been picked. I just have to make sure I have a decent list of players with me so I can figure out who the he// is still available.

Shoot me an email OB1 and I will give you the necessary info to contact me.