Sign in to follow this  
Mike MacGregor

Quiet in here...

So, what do you guys want? What can we do to serve you better? You're quieter than expected, and its freaking me out a bit :unsure:

So, what do you guys want? What can we do to serve you better? Although sales are low you're still quieter than expected, and its freaking me out a bit :banana:

Obviously all too busy loading our leagues :wub:

Any news on 'Projection Pal' :unsure:

Maybe it's like the restaurant that serves good food to hungry folks. They might be rowdy and talking a lot prior to the meal, but once the food hits the table you can hear a pin drop.

I think it's the Whistlin' Dixie .wav file...

I think it's the Whistlin' Dixie .wav file...

Presuming this should play when the Draft Countdown hits zero - I#ve got a problem - mine doesn't play :D

Good analogy Wildman. That may be the case exactly. What happens when they get hungry again though... :ninja:

The sound thing I wasn't sure if it would work in all versions of Excel or not. It doesn't play at zero, but sometime before so it counts down and finishes the tune at zero, so you'll have to set the timer at a higher amount. Dixie is pretty short so should start at the :03 second remaining mark. Set the timer to :05, hit start and wait to see if it works. Check volume too. Fortunately, this features falls squarely into the "frills" category.

quiet before the storm...

No doubt! :huh:

No doubt! :thumbsdown:

nah...if it aint broke dont fix it....I am in the middle of 2 drafts with 2 more about to start and my keeper/pay league starting in August....God I love this time of year...LOL