Sign in to follow this  
williemccoy

1.1 Draft Buddy?

Hi,

I downloaded version 1.0 and then downloaded 1.1. I set up my entire draft in the buddy version 1.0. How do I transfer that info to 1.1?

Thanks!

Hi,

I downloaded version 1.0 and then downloaded 1.1. I set up my entire draft in the buddy version 1.0. How do I transfer that info to 1.1?

Thanks!

DITTO !!! :cry:

Just sent you an email T-Bird, and here it is...

As for getting data from Buddy 1.0 to 1.1, that is an excellent question because it is a bit tricky. What you can do is copy and paste the data across after you’ve set up the 1.1 Buddy. All the areas where the info is stored (keepers, draft picks) should be the same. Just make sure to only copy/paste data from (and to) the yellow boxes. Now, the trick is this... close all files in Excel. Then open Buddy 1.0 and click DISABLE macros. Open Buddy 1.1 and also DISABLE macros. Now do you copy and paste across (otherwise it will not work).

Save changes, close and then re-open the new Buddy 1.1 and this time enable macros. You should be good to go.

Just sent you an email T-Bird, and here it is...

As for getting data from Buddy 1.0 to 1.1, that is an excellent question because it is a bit tricky. What you can do is copy and paste the data across after you’ve set up the 1.1 Buddy. All the areas where the info is stored (keepers, draft picks) should be the same. Just make sure to only copy/paste data from (and to) the yellow boxes. Now, the trick is this... close all files in Excel. Then open Buddy 1.0 and click DISABLE macros. Open Buddy 1.1 and also DISABLE macros. Now do you copy and paste across (otherwise it will not work).

Save changes, close and then re-open the new Buddy 1.1 and this time enable macros. You should be good to go.

Ok, I just re-entered my whole draft again.... and the summary page is not reflecting the draft picks which have been traded.

Please advise.