Sign in to follow this  
cmac13

Who to keep: Willie Parker or Chester Taylor?

Which of the two supposed "featured" running backs for 2006 is a better keeper going into next season and beyond?

I think it's a win-win situation but it is too hard to decide out of the two.

Willie Parker: #1 on a run-first offense.

Chester Taylor: Proven talent on a new offense.

It's a toss-up. ;)

If it's too close to call, I usually pick the player with the coolest sounding name.....but in this case, I feel both names sound cool. :( Help!!!!!!!!!

What round do you have to give up for these guys? Willie Parker is #18 overall & Chester Taylor is #20 overall according to AntSports.com.

I'd take Willie Parker. <_<

I would keep W.Parker because he is a little more proven. Taylor has not been "the man" yet. Parker has already had 1,000 yard season and there is no reason why he shouldn't repeat that. He will loose goalline TD's which keep him from being an elite RB, but he is a solid #2 back.

I would keep W.Parker because he is a little more proven. Taylor has not been "the man" yet. Parker has already had 1,000 yard season and there is no reason why he shouldn't repeat that. He will loose goalline TD's which keep him from being an elite RB, but he is a solid #2 back.

I agree. Also, total rush yards @ Pitt were 2,223 & 1,467 @ MN. We know what Pitt will do. MN is unproven.

Depends on scoring system.. PPR? Chester by a landslide. Yardage? FWP. TDs? Chester by a hair.

1pt for 10 yards rushing or receiving. 6pts for all TD's.

Willie Parker or Chester Taylor.

I'm leaning FWP b/c of the running offense in Pittsburgh.

I'd keep Taylor. Parker has too many other RBs on his team that will steal opportunities.

Guest the_chefs?
I'd keep Taylor. Parker has too many other RBs on his team that will steal opportunities.

I agree. Don't forget Taylor is going to be running behind Tony Richardson...no need to tell you who he's been leading through the holes for the last few years....