Sign in to follow this  
Rookie QB

Westbrook or McGahee

In the middle of a dynasty draft, looks like I'll have a shot at either one of them. I plan on locking the one I choose up for a couple of years (salary year).

Offense: Buffalo (Sucks) - Philadelpha (Better)

PPR: Westbrook All the Way

QBs: Losman (Blows) - McNabb (Decent)

Does this mean Westbook is my choice?

Guest fantasyfreak64

:thumbsdown: Westbrook all the way.

Westbrook is one of the most versatile featured backs in the entire league. In fact, he could be a better receiver out of the backfield than he is a runner, and he's effective in both roles. Westbrook has averaged 67 receptions over the past two seasons, which makes him more valuable in leagues that reward for catches, and he's also a nice bet for six to eight touchdowns. Injuries could be a concern.

In the middle of a dynasty draft, looks like I'll have a shot at either one of them. I plan on locking the one I choose up for a couple of years (salary year).

Offense: Buffalo (Sucks) - Philadelpha (Better)

PPR: Westbrook All the Way

QBs: Losman (Blows) - McNabb (Decent)

Does this mean Westbook is my choice?

Absolutely. Westbrook will be the focal point of the Eagles offense. Even if Moats gets more time, that just makes Westbrook an dangerous slot receivera nd more points for you...

Absolutely. Westbrook will be the focal point of the Eagles offense. Even if Moats gets more time, that just makes Westbrook an dangerous slot receivera nd more points for you...

:shocking:

I'll play Devils advocate and say why not McGahee?

If you think Buffalo has a chance to turn their offense around, McGahee has the ability to be a top 5 back. Plus its not like he can't catch the ball, he just has nobody to throw it to him (right now).

I think westbrook right now is near his top potential and if you are happy with that then go for it. McGahee has way more upside but you can't tell if its going to kick in.

If all you are concerned with is receptions, what WR do you think will fall to you when you pick?

I'm the only one that likes McGahee here...especially in a salary year as you said. Way more upside to be a 1,500 yard / 15 TD player. Westbrook won't do that. We know what Westbrook will do...some huge games, some crappy games, some missed games.

I say gamble on McGahee as the Bills get better this year.

Westbrook if REC count for points. If they don't you stick with Willis.