Sign in to follow this  
Jdchris81

Sleeper/late round WR's

I have noticed some good late round sleeper WR and I was wondering whould you pass on Joe Jurevicius as a 4th wr or in the 12th round? He going to be starting around 7 games or so untill B.Edwards is the #1 again. He has good hands and could be a young QB's best friend. If R. Droughns also has at least a 1000 yards on the ground and 10 TD's or comes out stong in the first few games. I just think that if anything happens in cleveland its going to bennifit JJ!

I also was thinking that David Givens could be another good late round snatch!

JD...good point about Joey. He'd make a good late round pick.

As far as Givens, a maybe very late. Unless you're the guy that just picked him in a recent 10-team Mock draft I did. He picked Givens as his second WR taken, in the 5th round. He just may be the President of the David Givens fan club.

you better keep your eyes on mike clayton......he was hurt all last year....and simms will blow up this year...

I will give you a name . . . Reggie Brown . . .

Philly is still a pass first offense, Brown did well late in the year with McMahon (of all people) throwing to him . . . he has been training hard in the offseason and he has the rookie year under his belt . . . watch out . . .

I will give you a name . . . Reggie Brown . . .

Philly is still a pass first offense, Brown did well late in the year with McMahon (of all people) throwing to him . . . he has been training hard in the offseason and he has the rookie year under his belt . . . watch out . . .

Brown is being picked up earlier and earlier. I like both Claytons, Mike and Mark

Who's gonna be the #2 in Detroit, Charles Rogers or Vines? Bad Defense + Mike Martz + Veterean Kitna = plenty of receptions to go around

Whoever it is, they probably wont even get drafted in most leagues

Who's gonna be the #2 in Detroit, Charles Rogers or Vines? Bad Defense + Mike Martz + Veterean Kitna = plenty of receptions to go around

right now, its Corey Bredford . . . good value pick . . .

Brown is being picked up earlier and earlier. I like both Claytons, Mike and Mark

I agree, both could be good, productive late round additions.

I think that C. Bradford is likely to be the recipient of the extra work. Not a great WR, but it's all about the system...

Matt Jones (11+ ADP), Reggie Brown, Roddy White, Sammie Parker, Reche Caldwell.