Sign in to follow this  
sinman2224

Should I purchase?

It sounds like this compiler is more handy for auction type leagues...if I'm in just a regular keeper league with no auction will the compiler and draft buddy still be worth buying? And can it be used for multiple leagues?

Hi sinman. Why do you think the Compiler and Buddy sound more handy for auction leagues? In fact, it is the opposite. They were originally designed for draft pick leagues and work like a charm on those. The auction side may be getting a little more promo now because we've enhanced those features since last year (whereas the draft side didn't need much enhancing from its previous state).

It does handle keepers, and yes, it can be used for multiple leagues (or mock drafts), as many as you need.

Alright. Thanks....Yeah, just everything in the little exerps about was about enhancing auction so I thought maybe it was just for those type....Just wanted to make sure before i purchased it....thanks for the reply and I'll be giving it a shot this year....so you'll prolly see me on here asking questions since it'll be my first go around with it...appreciate it.

No problem at all on the questions. Welcome aboard!

I just purchased it and am using for my first time this year.

After playing with it for a couple days (no not straight), I love it and can't wait to use it for my drafts. It is going to help me alot!

Considering that I do play in a couple small money leagues. $11 is nothing for what is there. :thumbsup:

I highly recomend it sinman!

Cheers