Sign in to follow this  
devildog0311

thoughts on two wr's

What do you guys think of these two. It's his third year, could be a break out. Eddie is getting up there in age and could lose a step. Edwards isn't 100%, so Joe may step up, just don't know how Frye will be tossing the ball. Any thoughts?

Joe J. is in a different system this year and might be okay. I don't think he'll see the balls he saw last year. Besides, he's a pretty known commodity. You're probably gonna get what you always get from him. Sammy Parker is no longer a secret. Many experts have been predicting a breakout season for him this year. Depends on what kind of upside is left with Trent Green. Eddie K. has been slowing down for several years now. I'd go for Sammie out of those 3 just to watch him develop.

I'm liking Sammie's chances more as the season progresses, and Joe's chances less as edwards gets healthy. sammie offers more boom for the buck, draft wise, when it counts. Down the stretch, as neither of these two will be likely drafted as your starters. At least going in to the season, so week 15-17 is the key.

neither will get drafted thats for sure

i like JJ to cover injuries/byes at the beginning of the year but should be pedestrian if/when Edwards gets back

there is the possibility he becomes the #2 even when Edwards plays but the #2 on Cleveland is nothing to jump up and down for

Parker should be used in the same role but might have more of an impact all season

he is young and quick enough that he will eventually post some decent stats. in short, i am not wild about the KC offense this year.... very old and i see some issues along the OL and with certain players due to the age

both worth keeping an eye on and a fill in if you're stuck