Sign in to follow this  
Cuse9

Back where they belong

This season due to trades and whatever some receivers have went back to being a #2 wr on their team or will be a #2 which of these wr's stands to benefit the most.

Peerless Price...Evans is #1 in Buffalo, will Price be valuable again?

Drew Bennett...Givens will be the #1 option, Bennett flourished as the #2.

Nate Burleson...He was fine when Moss was #1, fizzled as #1 (injured as well)

Brandon Lloyd...didn't seem to take as the go to guy in SF...will Moss make Lloyd?

Williams/Williams...Which stands to benefit the most from Martz' system.

Keyshawn Johnson...Steve is easily the man in Caro, how will Key adjust?

Of this group I look for Brandon Lloyd to really come into his own. With all the focus being on Portis, Moss and the emerging Cooley, Lloyd will destroy the db's trying take him one on one. I'd like to say Roy Williams, but I don't know if he is smart enough to get Martz' system this year.

Moulds/AJ...which one will benefit as the #2 guy...helk, which one is #2?

Rod S/J. Walker...Walker is younger and better, but Rod is reliable, who's the better?

Matt Jones/Wilford...Who assumes Jimmy's reign as #1 wideout in Jax?

Boldin/Fitz...Fitz better number, barely, in with three more games.

Harrison/Wayne...is this the year Wayne leaps over Marvin?

I think Eric Moulds will have a great year. AJ should be fine, but Moulds has the smarts to get open quickly, a skill that Carr will have to utilize. Moulds could be in for a great year.

Roy Williams will be top 10 this year. He will be something else, now that he actually has a QB.

I think Burleson has a lot going for him. High octane offense, back in his hometown, Djax and Engram to take the pressure off. He could shine.

This season due to trades and whatever some receivers have went back to being a #2 wr on their team or will be a #2 which of these wr's stands to benefit the most.

Peerless Price...Evans is #1 in Buffalo, will Price be valuable again?

Drew Bennett...Givens will be the #1 option, Bennett flourished as the #2.

Nate Burleson...He was fine when Moss was #1, fizzled as #1 (injured as well)

Brandon Lloyd...didn't seem to take as the go to guy in SF...will Moss make Lloyd?

Williams/Williams...Which stands to benefit the most from Martz' system.

Keyshawn Johnson...Steve is easily the man in Caro, how will Key adjust?

Of this group I look for Brandon Lloyd to really come into his own. With all the focus being on Portis, Moss and the emerging Cooley, Lloyd will destroy the db's trying take him one on one. I'd like to say Roy Williams, but I don't know if he is smart enough to get Martz' system this year.

Moulds/AJ...which one will benefit as the #2 guy...helk, which one is #2?

Rod S/J. Walker...Walker is younger and better, but Rod is reliable, who's the better?

Matt Jones/Wilford...Who assumes Jimmy's reign as #1 wideout in Jax?

Boldin/Fitz...Fitz better number, barely, in with three more games.

Harrison/Wayne...is this the year Wayne leaps over Marvin?

I think Eric Moulds will have a great year. AJ should be fine, but Moulds has the smarts to get open quickly, a skill that Carr will have to utilize. Moulds could be in for a great year.

roy williams is the clear-cut man in detroit this year. anyone who drafts any of the clowns in group A above over roy is certifiably insane.

and where did you come up with "roy not being smart enough to pick up martz's offense?" roy and the lions gets bashed all the time--but i'll give you props for making up a brand spanking new one. nice! :ninja:

Roy Williams will be top 10 this year. He will be something else, now that he actually has a QB.

if he stays healthy, the above is a foregone conclusion. not even debatable. i think top-5 is more likely if he plays the entire season and stays healthy.

What about Housh? He's likely to break 1000/10 this year as a #2. I'll be looking for him on draft day, unfortunately so will half the other guys in my league.

I think Burleson has a lot going for him. High octane offense, back in his hometown, Djax and Engram to take the pressure off. He could shine.
I second that- especially with Jackson coming off surgery.

What about Housh? He's likely to break 1000/10 this year as a #2. I'll be looking for him on draft day, unfortunately so will half the other guys in my league.

I second that- especially with Jackson coming off surgery.

I tried not to put in #2's that were on the same team...Housh is a great #2 no doubt.

"and where did you come up with "roy not being smart enough to pick up martz's offense?" roy and the lions gets bashed all the time--but i'll give you props for making up a brand spanking new one. nice!"

It's a complex system and he's a young receiver....it's alot to take in one year. It was easier for Isaac Bruce to understand the system because he had Martz from his rookie year on. Bruce was able to help Holt and the other wr's learn it quicker. Roy is gonna learn on the run....I'm not saying the guy is dumb, by no means, there are alot of options to learn...next year I think he'll be much better in this offense.