8.Lamont

9.SJax

10.Brown

11. Cadi

12.Manning

13.Mcgahee

14.-??

*No PPR*

So the best rbs left are DD and westbrook. I for one will not draft DD this year no matter what but I would consider westbrook. So i guess the real preidicament is do you take westbrook along with cadi or go for stud wr. The only problem with taking the first wr is they are all good. I mean SS, CJ, TO all could be busts you never know. So what would you do.....play safe and go rb rb or go with the stud wr. Id take (SS first)

I like Westbrook better than Caddy, Brown, SJax, and Jordan thid year, but wouldn't take him in the first as he is availble well around the corner. Grab Caddy and follow it up with Westy.

I like Westbrook better than Caddy, Brown, SJax, and Jordan thid year

:huh: wow. Yea im leaning toward westy but still am not sure. Since my league is flex i might try to get a rb 1st 3 picks and try to go with droughns round 3 or someone like that. Then go wr in the 4th and could start cadi, westy, droughns(for example), plax(for example)

if you can get westbrook in that spot, i think you have to grab him.

No PPR makes Westbrook less valuable, (His last two years receptions 61, and 73)

I think you are better off with a WR at this spot, and then grab a JJ, FWP, Dillon on the flip side. Otherwise your first WR will likely be Santana Moss, or Hines Ward. At least 8 or 9 WR will go before you pick again. Your best move may be to package your 1 and 2 for someone elses.

:huh: wow. Yea im leaning toward westy but still am not sure. Since my league is flex i might try to get a rb 1st 3 picks and try to go with droughns round 3 or someone like that. Then go wr in the 4th and could start cadi, westy, droughns(for example), plax(for example)

I know he is old, but he is also very determined. I'm speaking of Dunn. He is a prototypical flex player, availbale in round 3, and I feel better than Droughns. I really like the idea of the owner drafting from the 8 hole and beyond, grabbing 3 rbs with his first three picks. Caddy, Westy, and Dunn. Then picking up driver as his #1 wideout in the 4th. There is a wealth of value to be had with wideouts in the middle of this draft. Coles is sitting there pretty in round 6.

I know he is old, but he is also very determined. I'm speaking of Dunn. He is a prototypical flex player, availbale in round 3, and I feel better than Droughns. I really like the idea of the owner drafting from the 8 hole and beyond, grabbing 3 rbs with his first three picks. Caddy, Westy, and Dunn. Then picking up driver as his #1 wideout in the 4th. There is a wealth of value to be had with wideouts in the middle of this draft. Coles is sitting there pretty in round 6.

Yea i think I might go 3 rb 1 wr for 1st 4 picks. However i had coles last year and am not going to be drafting him this year. personal grudge/qb controversy

No PPR makes Westbrook less valuable, (His last two years receptions 61, and 73)

I think you are better off with a WR at this spot, and then grab a JJ, FWP, Dillon on the flip side. Otherwise your first WR will likely be Santana Moss, or Hines Ward. At least 8 or 9 WR will go before you pick again. Your best move may be to package your 1 and 2 for someone elses.

Hmmmmm.......I guess I never figured that Ward would be a bad thing as a #1 wr. I do say that there seems to be a difference drafting from the 5-9 slot as opposed to the 10-12 spots. If I were in the 10-12 spot I too would be tempted to grab a wideout, but not probably enough to pass on Westy.

if you can get westbrook in that spot, i think you have to grab him.

:banana:

for the games he's healthy, he can put up some big #s. Granted, there may be a few 4 pt. games in there too, but he makes up for it when he is on... hopefully he and Caddy could balance each other out so as to not have really bad games the same week...

IMO....McGahee is the last RB worth taking in the 2nd round. DD's knee is going to be a problem all year IMO. Westbrook isn't going to score many TD's....

Take a top flight WR and hope for someone like Chester Taylor on the way back...

i didn't realize DD was still available...i'd probably take DD then westy in this spot.

DD in the kubiak offense if he is 100% healthy.

:banana: DD healthy? i laugh at that...i just dont trust the guy to stay healthy...