Sign in to follow this  
Zap

Doyle

i'd love to get back in /blazing saddles kickers?, we don't need no stinkin kickers/blazing saddles :blink:

With the limits of the new forums, I cannot search members post. As far as I can tell this was his last activity. He hasn't responded to my emails for 7 months. He was missing in action last year with a 100% acceptable excuse. His proxy drafted a top four team and won him the invite, but he isn't interested in running the team again, as far as I know. I could do a little arm twisting. Doyle, we need to communicate. Here, a new email, something.

EMAIL ME:

fftdpatron@yahoo.com

I need a working email to send you an invite since the year old one is probably lost. I have two addies with no responses since the beginning of last season. I need you to accept the invite and show at AOL.

I need all of this by the 29th or I will likely lose my last standby. Just posting that you're in and flexible to draft isn't enough. I need communication, and I need to see you signed up at the league home.

I'm pulling for you. :(

I hope you understand should I make other arrangements.

FourTwoOh, Doyle, Kirk, buddy...

We're down to less than 48 hours. I don't want to push t.j into proxying again, and he doesn't want me to push him again either. :P

I know you've posted here twice, but it hasn't given me confidence, given the past year, that you can show up daily during the slow draft or be at the live draft. You have been very hard to track down since the accident. I was going to leave my other geek league. If you don't convince by the above deadline that you are really back, really good to go, sending and responding to emails, then I am replacing you here and reserving my spot in the other league for you. You'll like the other league-- Rusty, GratefulTed, Burt, Yanko, etc... wannabe silverbacks from back in the day.

Zap, yoU've got mail. shold any body else need or just want my current email addy, here it iskirk.jorn@gmail.com. in additio, I've got several gmail Invites available if any of you wold like one, just send me an email stating such.

ps

kickers suck almost as much S AllPRO OFFENSIVE LINEMEN WHO RETIRE ON THE FIRST DAY OF TRAINING CAMP! :headbanger:

Zap, yoU've got mail. shold any body else need or just want my current email addy, here it iskirk.jorn@gmail.com. in additio, I've got several gmail Invites available if any of you wold like one, just send me an email stating such.

ps

kickers suck almost as much S AllPRO OFFENSIVE LINEMEN WHO RETIRE ON THE FIRST DAY OF TRAINING CAMP! :lol:

Bravo!!!

But, I don't have mail. :banana:

You should though. B)

And I don't want to hear Chef fans whining about Roaf. I have the first stinking !@#$!$#~#$ PICK!!!

:wacko: :)

Invite sent. :bench:

Lemme know if the AIM thing is a problem. This year has been much smoother than last.