Sign in to follow this  
Dominick

Dom davis or brian westbrook

Y'up, keep Westbrook. Davis may have more upside, but he is a much bigger injury risk-in fact he's being held out of 1 practice each day here in Houston.

The funny thing is that I have the same dilemma, but with Julious Jones in the mix. What do I do?

I am keeping-

R. Johnson (2nd Round)

R. Droughns (get him as a 10th rounder)

Need to keep one more-

Julios Jones (1st round)

Dominic Davis (2nd round- gets bumped to 3rd because of Rudy)

Brian Westbrook (4th round)

If I had to decide today it would be Westbrook but only based on the fact Davis isn't healthy. Westbrook has missed a significant number of games more than Davis over the past three years and even after considering ppr they are both very close in per game started production.

Westbrook is the choice here. He will be the focal point of the Eagles Offense this year and will touch the ball a ton.

As for C4NT, I would keep Westbrook regardless of the round. He is the best option of the three and you get him with the loss of a later pick - no brainer IMO.

dominick sucks. not dominick davis, the guy who started this thread.

i am just kidding. keep dominick davis. he is a stud when he is not hurt. his knee is fine so far after one day of practice and he is the man. even in ppr leagues, dom catches many. no buckhalter to take gl carrys. no moats to rest westy after a 3 yard burst for 2nd down and 7 yards. no reggie bush, how is that for confidence in a RB. keep DD and just pray for no injuries. BTW, westy isn't free of injuries either.