Sign in to follow this  
FBH **

Keeper: Jordan, Fitz, Boldin

Guys I can keep one of these guys and give up that round pick:

Fitz - 11th round pick

Jordan - 12th round pick

Boldin - 16th round pick

Which would you keep and why? Thanks

League is .5 pt per reception, and I have 10th (10 team league) pick in upcoming draft, so I am concerned about having no RB available when I pick. (LJ and Ronnie Brown are two other keepers.)

Fitz - 11th round pick

Jordan - 12th round pick

Boldin - 16th round pick

League is .5 pt per reception, and I have 10th (10 team league) pick in upcoming draft, so I am concerned about having no RB available when I pick. (LJ and Ronnie Brown are two other keepers.)

Keep Lamont and hope you can grab Fitz at #11 (after another back at #10). Good value for your 1st pick (and could be there) - Rudi, Caddy, Edge (he's slipping in some drafts and this is a keeper league). I wish I could have gotten those guys in those rounds last year. Would have been a better finish. Good luck.

Thanks for the help Pacman. Last year was good thanks to those guys, it was the first - third rounds that killed me: Priest (1.8), J. Lewis (2.1) and K. Jones (3.8). Not how you want to start your draft... But the late picks and the waiver wire pulled me through, and got me my second consecutive title. I am trying to avoid the early round disaster this year. Thanks again.

gotta keep the RB for a 10th round pick... I love both WRs, but a starting RB who should be top10 (especially in PPR) is definitely the most valuable no questions...

Yep, I agree. RBs are more valuable than WRs. You should keep Jordan. Then draft another RB in the first round and a stud WR in the 2nd round and you're on your way!

Fitz - 11th round pick

Jordan - 12th round pick

Boldin - 16th round pick

If LJ and ronnie Brown are your other 2 keepers I would keep Boldin he should end up close to Fitz again.

Unless you start a flex position then I would keep Jordan.