Sign in to follow this  
Bottles

Good Mock (I think) please rate (From the 11)

1.11 Ronnie Brown, RB

2.2 Steve Smith, WR

3.11 Reggie Wayne, WR

4.2 Warrick Dunn, RB

5.11 Jeremy Shockey, TE

6.2 Fred Taylor, RB

7.11 Marc Bulger, QB

8.2 Deion Branch, WR

9.11 Mushin Muhammad, WR

10.2 Greg Jones, RB

11.11 Laverneas Coles, WR

12.2 Jon Kitna, QB

13.11 Falcons D

14.2 Sammy Morris, RB

15.11 Matt Stover, K

16.2 Maurice Morris, RB

1.11 Ronnie Brown, RB

2.2 Steve Smith, WR

3.11 Reggie Wayne, WR

4.2 Warrick Dunn, RB

5.11 Jeremy Shockey, TE

6.2 Fred Taylor, RB

7.11 Marc Bulger, QB

8.2 Deion Branch, WR

9.11 Mushin Muhammad, WR

10.2 Greg Jones, RB

12.2 Jon Kitna, QB

13.11 Falcons D

14.2 Sammy Morris, RB

15.11 Matt Stover, K

16.2 Maurice Morris, RB

I question your RBs. Other than Brown, I don't see a real quality #2. You're QB and receiving core are solid. I've never bought in on Dunn...he's just never been a consistent on fantasy points. Plus, just knowing they NEVER use him on 3rd downs and GL's is disheartening.

7/10

1.11 Ronnie Brown, RB

2.2 Steve Smith, WR

3.11 Reggie Wayne, WR

4.2 Warrick Dunn, RB

5.11 Jeremy Shockey, TE

6.2 Fred Taylor, RB

7.11 Marc Bulger, QB

8.2 Deion Branch, WR

9.11 Mushin Muhammad, WR

10.2 Greg Jones, RB

12.2 Jon Kitna, QB

13.11 Falcons D

14.2 Sammy Morris, RB

15.11 Matt Stover, K

16.2 Maurice Morris, RB

I think I'm more bullish than most on Dunn. To both of you..what RB2s would you have targeted and in what rounds?

I would give you a B.

I like Dunn, but you probably could have gotten another RB in place of Steve Smith in Round 2. There are a lot of guys around there that could be good #2s. My guess is that you really didn't like any of those guys, so you went WR.

I would like to know who else was available at 2.02 and also the scoring system used. I would take any of the following over S Smith:

Westbrook, Rudi Johnson, P Manning, Owens, Moss

At QB, I think you have pretty good value, but I don't think you have a top 10 QB on your roster for this year.

Not a bad team though.

Good Luck!!

I would give you a B.

I like Dunn, but you probably could have gotten another RB in place of Steve Smith in Round 2. There are a lot of guys around there that could be good #2s. My guess is that you really didn't like any of those guys, so you went WR.

I would like to know who else was available at 2.02 and also the scoring system used. I would take any of the following over S Smith:

Westbrook, Rudi Johnson, P Manning, Owens, Moss

At QB, I think you have pretty good value, but I don't think you have a top 10 QB on your roster for this year.

Not a bad team though.

Good Luck!!

I can't recall who was avail at that spot. I was thinking PPR league though, so load up on WRs. I have this excel thing that plugs in your rules and projected stats and ranks yor players by position, and then how first few rounds should go (it may be bs) but it says in my league S. Smith should go 1.9 (but I'd never draft him there.)

In PPR leagues, RBs who are more valuable than in non PPR leagues are:

LT2, Tiki Barber, Lamont Jordan, Westbrook, Dom Davis, Dunn, Reggie Bush

RBs tend to be the most important position when deciding who ends up winning the championship in leagues.

Yes, you still want WRs that have a lot of catches, and most of them will have more than all of the RBs, but you should still be drafting based on the total value at the spot you are selecting at. That doesn't necessarily mean that you have to draft a RB or a WR based on who will score the most points, but based on who will have the largest advantage in points over the next available (or next tier available) at the same position.

I hope this helps.

C. Im not a fan of Dunn, and I am skeptical of Bulger as anyones starter. Kitna is a decent backup. RB depth with Fred taylor is thin.

That doesn't necessarily mean that you have to draft a RB or a WR based on who will score the most points, but based on who will have the largest advantage in points over the next available (or next tier available) at the same position.

The excel propgram purports to do this by use of some algorithim that I'm not able to see. Whether it's the real deal or not, I do not know.

Thanks for your comments/posts.