Sign in to follow this  
BigGuy

Importing Crank scores

I'm sure this has been asked, but ............

What is the simplest way to import crank scores into the compiler?

Thanks

Scott

Hi Scott. I don't think there is an entirely simple way. Presumably you want them in there for reference against the Compiler created rankings, is that right? Where would you like to see them presented?

I started a similar kind of thread, and remain interested in this additon to CC/DB. For me, I think I'd want to have them ready at hand to compare as you adjust the cheatsheets in the DB and can use them to compare players. I'm betting that would make things too busy and cluttered, so instead perhaps in the CC section where you can set things up to make the DB cheatsheets.

Overall, the presentation of the consistency ranks on the site, and in the footballdiehards magazines (which led me here) are a great hook for stat geeks, and being able to use them with the Cc/DB would be phenominal.

I'm still thinking about this. Got a couple ideas but I'm not sure it will fly this year due to lack of time and concerns implementing for fear of messing something else up just when we are about to get really busy.

Hi Scott. I don't think there is an entirely simple way. Presumably you want them in there for reference against the Compiler created rankings, is that right? Where would you like to see them presented?

Mike:

What I was thinking was that I would use the Crank scores as a "Site B" raings in Draft Buddy. I would then play with the weighting between the FFToday ratings and the Crank scores. Of course there would be no way of validating the weights. .I probably would try equal weighting.

Scott

Mike:

What I was thinking was that I would use the Crank scores as a "Site B" raings in Draft Buddy. I would then play with the weighting between the FFToday ratings and the Crank scores. Of course there would be no way of validating the weights. .I probably would try equal weighting.

Scott

Interesting idea....