Sign in to follow this  
maddog3819

What NFL team is going to have the Biggest turn around in Quality FF players

I really believe the Texans will suprise this season as far as FF is concerned. I think Carr will produce solid numbers along with D Davis. Also I believe Johnson will have a good year posting at least 1000 yds and 8 - 10 Tds. Moulds should be near 1000 as well with 6-7 TDs.

Anyone have any thoughts?

The Lions. :banana:

I may have to agree with you here as much as i don't want to.......just because Martz's presence means everything... i'm not saying that offense will work with the personel they have there, but Martz likes to score points and they will do their best to do that.....

As we all know Fantasy football is all about opportunity If a coordinator decides to run Cedric bensen 35 times against the Texans, or throws the ball in the direction of Drew bennett 20 times in a game, :lol: I'm no genius but I think they'll have a very good games...I mean if Kitna is slingin the rock 40 times a game behind Martz he's gotta put up decent stats ( at least yardage anyway) I'm sure Roy Williams will be nice as well..... oh well who knows.... :shocking:

This one is easy IMO:

It was more a result of injuries than anything, but...

The Saints :shocking:

Highest ranked Saints Player in my main league...

Donte Stallworth #65

Brooks #73

Saints D: #147

Horn: #173

I really believe the Texans will suprise this season as far as FF is concerned. I think Carr will produce solid numbers along with D Davis. Also I believe Johnson will have a good year posting at least 1000 yds and 8 - 10 Tds. Moulds should be near 1000 as well with 6-7 TDs.

Anyone have any thoughts?

The Texans are full of nothing but fantasy waiver wire fodder players. :unsure:

Im going with Minnesota here. I cant think of one guy Id want last year from this club. This year it could be Chester Taylor, Koren Robinson, Wiggins as always, and possibly Troy Williamson. Brad Johnson working an offseason with the 1st team and coming into camp as the leader should get him ready enough to duplicate what Mark Brunell did last season.

Ravens have a QB this year that will help all.

Ravens have a QB this year that will help all.

:thumbsdown:

McNair - finally an NFL caliber signal caller

Mason - still put up excellent numbers despite the atrociuous QB/offense

J Lewis - another year removed from legal problems and injury

T HEap - healthy, poised to be a top NFL TE

BAL D - still an elite unit that finally has a supporting offense.

I would say the 'Aints but their schedule is bruttal.

I will have to go teh Lions. I respect Kitna a lot more than JoEEK Harrington. I do not think the run game will explode because Martz is there but the passing game should show considerable returns.