Sign in to follow this  
Mike MacGregor

Who has a league currently drafting or a keeper league on MFL

?

What is the 5-digit league ID number?

What is your team ID number?

What is the team ID number of another team in your league?

Getting sleepy here :ninja:

Well, for those who know what the heck I'm talking about above, try this:

FF Today Rankings: http://www.fftoday.com/rankings/playerrank_mfl_test.php?o=3

FF Today Rankings w/ MFL League ID:

http://www.fftoday.com/rankings/playerrank...3&MFL=xxxxx

Change the "xxxxx" to your MFL league's 5-digit ID number. This needs to be a 2006 MFL league.

FF Today Rankings w/ MFL League ID and Team IDs (up to 2):

http://www.fftoday.com/rankings/playerrank...y&fid2=zzzz

Change the "xxxxx" as above. Change "yyyy" and "zzzz" to team IDs from your MFL league. You can drop fid2 if you like and only use 1 team.

Let me know what you think! :thumbsdown:

Great job, McMike!!

My league is 14498. We're not drafting right now, but I did use it to get the rankings.....

Terrific as always.

Mike I take it this isn't going to do much for our auctions?

Mike I take it this isn't going to do much for our auctions?

If you update the rosters on our MFL site it will do a nice job showing what players are available heading into the auction.

I don't really understand what this is supposed to do. Does it take the scoring from the MFL site to create a cheatsheet at FFToday? I've got the Compiler for that, so I'm not sure what it does (although it sounds pretty cool).

I don't really understand what this is supposed to do. Does it take the scoring from the MFL site to create a cheatsheet at FFToday? I've got the Compiler for that, so I'm not sure what it does (although it sounds pretty cool).

Oh, no, no, no... not that advanced (yet?). The rankings do not change as these are our published rankings for a typical performance league. But, once you add the MFL league ID the rankings cross out the players that are already on a roster in your league, and highlight the best available players (free agents).

If you add the MFL league ID and one team ID, then it highlights the players from that team. If you add a second team ID it highlights the players from both teams for comparison.

Example:

Waldman and I are in a deep dynasty league, Ironman 3. Here is the URL:

http://football5.myfantasyleague.com/2006/home/41940

Now, it is deep dynasty so most of the players are gone, but if I wanted to look at who was available, then I could plug the 41940 into my FF Today rankings URL and check it, here:

http://www.fftoday.com/rankings/playerrank...3&MFL=41940

If I wanted to see how my team stacks up against Matt, then I could do this:

http://www.fftoday.com/rankings/playerrank...=13&fid2=14

Franchise 1 = Toronto Toucans (me) = fid 13

Franchise 2 = Out to Lunch (Matt) = fid 14

As you can see from the comparison link, the blue is going to kick the crap out of the yellow again this year B) :wall:

Oh, no, no, no... not that advanced (yet?). The rankings do not change as these are our published rankings for a typical performance league. But, once you add the MFL league ID the rankings cross out the players that are already on a roster in your league, and highlight the best available players (free agents).

If you add the MFL league ID and one team ID, then it highlights the players from that team. If you add a second team ID it highlights the players from both teams for comparison.

Mike,

Thanks for helping Belushi and akareckas out. They need all they can get in hopes of finishing 3rd in the division.

Mike,

Thanks for helping Belushi and akareckas out. They need all they can get in hopes of finishing 3rd in the division.

Do I know Belushi? :D

How can anybody NOT love you guys and your foresight. I need to figure out how to save this e-mail for next year since we are starting an new Dynasty (15-20 keepers) this year on MFL. I have been wondering how I would do my rankings for available players next year. YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST. :first: :thumbsup: B)

I think Belushi is the guy with LT.

He should have asked for a discount on the Compiler... if he would agree to a Cadillac + Gates for Edge + something trade B)

How can anybody NOT love you guys and your foresight. I need to figure out how to save this e-mail for next year since we are starting an new Dynasty (15-20 keepers) this year on MFL. I have been wondering how I would do my rankings for available players next year. YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST. :clap: :cry: :P

Thanks pacman. Glad you like it!

Let me know what you think! :rolleyes:

Sweet action, Mike! Any chance something like this could get integrated into the Compiler/Draft Buddy?

Sweet action, Mike! Any chance something like this could get integrated into the Compiler/Draft Buddy?

Its possible, although I'd like to develop more online apps first as we test the bounds of this XML feed from MFL.