7. (98) B. Watson TE

8. (99) R. Brown WR

9. (126) Cleveland DEF

10. (127) J. Addai RB

11. (154) B. Edwards WR

12. (155) L. Maroney RB

13. (182) O. Mare K

14. (183) B. Engram WR

QBs were going fast and so were good Defenses. I really like Clevelands Defense this year.

QB - Delhomme

RBs - Ronnie Brown, Caddy Williams, KJones, Addai, Maroney

WRs - Driver, Roy Williams, Reggie Brown, Braylon Edwards, Engram

TEs - Watson

K - Mare

DEF - Cleveland

I think I may end up trading one of my RBs for another stud WR, pending Addai or Maroney taking over. I think Mare will have a good year with Miamis offense getting better. And Ive heard rumblings that Watson will have a breakout year, but the TE FA pool is deep, with guys like Zach Hilton still sitting there....

feel free to post yours and I'll add my two cents.

I'll give you a C+ :thumbsdown:

Most people don't understand how difficult it is to draft in a 14 team league. I've played in a couple for a few years and every team ends up with a weakness. Every team.

I like your RB's, but I'm not crazy about your WR's. Since you start 3, it may have been a better idea to grab a Holt, Smith TO type with your second round pick. I'm not real high on your TE or QB either, but alot of people like Watson and Delhomme, so maybe that's just me. It may have been an idea to grab another top 15 or so QB that way you could rotate for matchup.

Just my 2 cents....I'd like to see how the draft went. My guess is there probably are no great teams....mostly probably average. :mellow:

You did well for 14 teams. I would actually be comfortable with Driver/R.Williams as my WR1 and WR2 in this situation (Both the Pack and Lions will throw about 65% of the time, they are both the only decent receivers on their teams) My only question is why CLE D? and why in the 9th Round, even if they are flying off the board, there still had to be at least another 15 on the board, so why not wait? What do you see in CLE that I am missing, besides Crennel?

Getting KJ in round 6 is very impressive, I am not sure how that happens in a 14 team league, but more power to you. Overall WR and DEF are the only ? I see.

You did well for 14 teams. I would actually be comfortable with Driver/R.Williams as my WR1 and WR2 in this situation (Both the Pack and Lions will throw about 65% of the time, they are both the only decent receivers on their teams) My only question is why CLE D? and why in the 9th Round, even if they are flying off the board, there still had to be at least another 15 on the board, so why not wait? What do you see in CLE that I am missing, besides Crennel?

Getting KJ in round 6 is very impressive, I am not sure how that happens in a 14 team league, but more power to you. Overall WR and DEF are the only ? I see.

Basically I'm looking at Cleveland like this. I love Romeo Crennels mindset, and most of Clevelands losses last year were by a small margin of points. I think in his second year they will make a big improvement over last year, especially defensively, and I like the offseason moves they made on defense with Ted Washington and Willie McGinest, even though theyre old I think theyre still improvements, and then getting Wimbley and Jackson in the draft, who I think will be impact players right away. They have an underrated secondary and I think overall as a unit, Clevelands D steps up this year. I took them early because there was crap defenses left, and Miami and Washington and Atlanta had gone just before my pick and picking last, I didnt want to wait until the next two rounds passed for picking my defense.

Oh, and according to FFtodays projections theyre the 11th ranked Defense fantasy wise. Not too shabby. None of the defenses above them were available when I picked, not even the Jets...