Sign in to follow this  
Goldmember

rumour: Lee Suggs

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=roto...e&type=lgns

Lee Suggs: May Land with Jets

RotoWire.com Staff - RotoWire.com

Sunday, August 6, 2006

Update: There is speculation Suggs could be traded to the Jets, the Akron Beacon Journal reports.

Recommendation: The Jets are in need of a running back with the Curtis Martin (knee) still on the mend after having offseason surgery. The Browns claim to have been trying accommodate Suggs' wish to be traded since the spring time. We will continue to monitor this situation.

Updated on Sunday, Aug 6, 2006 12:04 pm EDT

Very interesting news from a fantasy perspective. Any Jets homers got some insight on how the OLine looks? How's Brick comin along? Suggs always has looked like he has talent, but the guy can't seem to get through a preseason, let alone a season.

I did this last year on Madden 06 and it worked out for me!

i also had roy williams...

tampa fan.....I've seen you post here for a while, whats up with the Roy Williams love?

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=roto...e&type=lgns

Lee Suggs: May Land with Jets

RotoWire.com Staff - RotoWire.com

Sunday, August 6, 2006

Update: There is speculation Suggs could be traded to the Jets, the Akron Beacon Journal reports.

Recommendation: The Jets are in need of a running back with the Curtis Martin (knee) still on the mend after having offseason surgery. The Browns claim to have been trying accommodate Suggs' wish to be traded since the spring time. We will continue to monitor this situation.

Updated on Sunday, Aug 6, 2006 12:04 pm EDT

Portis26 just popped a woody :lol:

Suggs isn't that much of an improvement.. while they may get him for depth, he has proven he won't be a starter already so why get that excited? Blaylock or Houston (Youth gets my vote) will likely end up getting a shot should Cmart be unable to go.

Suggs isn't that much of an improvement.. while they may get him for depth, he has proven he won't be a starter already so why get that excited? Blaylock or Houston (Youth gets my vote) will likely end up getting a shot should Cmart be unable to go.

With three decent backs (Blaylock, Houston, and Washington), I doubt they'd trade for Suggs unless it was to be the starter. They certainly don't need to trade for him for depth.

With three decent backs (Blaylock, Houston, and Washington), I doubt they'd trade for Suggs unless it was to be the starter. They certainly don't need to trade for him for depth.

Exactly, 2 mediocre RB's and a rookie. For them to trade for Chris Brown, lee suggs or whoever they obviously would have plans for them.

tampa fan.....I've seen you post here for a while, whats up with the Roy Williams love?

I watched him play at Texas. He makes me drool, his ability is off the charts. He has size, speed, and a will to get better. He is just a monster. Hopefully this year he will step it up.. and prove how good he is ...

I watched him play at Texas. He makes me drool, his ability is off the charts. He has size, speed, and a will to get better. He is just a monster. Hopefully this year he will step it up.. and prove how good he is ...

cool. I drafted him as a rook, and held on as a keeper. Hopefully the whole Matrz thing helps him go over the top. Unfortunately my gut says alot of the same as last year. Hopefully I am wrong.

cool. I drafted him as a rook, and held on as a keeper. Hopefully the whole Matrz thing helps him go over the top. Unfortunately my gut says alot of the same as last year. Hopefully I am wrong.

Hopefully you are =)

He should be fine. Suggs to the Jets should be good too. I read that Brickashaw is doing better in camp too...

Wow. If this trade happens and the Browns get something better than a conditional 7th round choice, then Phil Savage is a freakin' genius. 'Cause it's not looking like Suggs will make the team.

Wow. If this trade happens and the Browns get something better than a conditional 7th round choice, then Phil Savage is a freakin' genius. 'Cause it's not looking like Suggs will make the team.

Wow does that mean William Green will be the backup?

Wow does that mean William Green will be the backup?

Possibly. He's doing better than Suggs at this point, though neither is exactly lighting it up. And Jerome Harrison is turning heads. It's looking like he'll be the third down back. And we can only have a guy sit in IR for so long before you start getting tired of it.

Lee Suggs is phenomenal....super fast, great hands, great power back, can run up the middle, get around the outside......at least that's what I've heard. I've never actually seen him play since he's always hurt by week two of the pre-season!!

Suggs is simply a guy to never draft.....possibly some year he'll have value on the FA wire sometime during a season?! Other than that.....he's worthless.

You would have to think a healthy Suggs could outproduce Houston and Blaylock?