Sign in to follow this  
The king of crash

Duece McAllister for Diangelo Williams. make the trade?

Do you have to make the call now? or can you wait a few weeks? I'd wait to see how williams training camp goes. Duece should get the goal line carries.

Unless this is a keeper league, then I'd be more inclined to jump on the trade now.

Take that trade in a second, man. I just suggested you do such a thing in your draft thread.

Deuce is out, Bush is in, and DeAngelo Williams will be in if Foster doesn't step it up. Now just get another high-upside RB out of Clayton and you'll be two steps ahead.

I would rather have Deuce. He will play regardless of what Reggie does and DeAngelo's value all depends on Foster's health. I think Foster will make it through the year.

It really depends on Foster. If you think he will get hurt....do the deal.

If You think Foster will make it through the year....keep Decue.

If it is a keeper league, I'd go with DeAngelo however.

GL

Bush is not going to be the every-down starter and Deuce will have something to say about that job before all is said and done. I can see the 'Aints using Bush at the slot and keeping Deuce on the field. In a redraft, I'd say take Deuce. He'll be productive, barring injury, and if Bush is on the field with Deuce, it will actually help open up the field a bit. If this is a keeper, I'd say take Williams. He's going to be the real deal, IMO, and Bush may take the job by his second or third season - just not as a rookie.

i think you might be able to make this trade a couple of weeks into the season...but if you must decide now, i would do it...cause it doesn't seem like Carolina's going to be doing a platoon situation and deshaun is must break down sooner or later...