Sign in to follow this  
biggtyme13

2.18 gamble

Ok my league is crazy yet very competitive. THe scoring system is 7 points for every td. Bonuses for distance that go 10-39 3pts, 40-59 6pts, 60+ 9pts, Plus any position doing something other than a qb throwin a rb running or wr catching is double. So if Vick runs a 80 yard td hed get 32 points. There is also normal 1 pt 25 passing 1 pt 10 catching receiving.

Now the question I believe that the top 11 will be

1. LJ

2. LT2

3. SA

4. Portis

5. Barber

6. Ronnie Brown 3 phins fans drafting 5-6-7

7. Jordan

8. Rudi Johnson

9. Cadilac

10. Steven Jackson

11. Edgerrin James

With me knowing Ill get one of them and still possibility of someone going wr or Peyton before I pick or before I pick in second round where should I go

Do I stay RB and take Reggie Bush knowing I brobably wont get him in Round 3 where I have 3.38

or do I go Rb with Westy Mcgahee and a question Mark

or do I take whats left of the WR

TO Holt Steve Smith Fitzgerald?

Im stcuk and wavering on what to do please help fellow gurus

I am a bit confused on your rules, but it sounds like you should take Vick or Westy for the double points.

Its only double points if they do something out of the ordinary and since the league is 25 years old there is alot more of itno than back then so If a WR throws or runs a td its double. If a qb Runs or catches its double and if a Rb throws or catches its double. Makes Vick and Westbrook a lil more valuable but there both inconsistant and the scoring usually pans out to the basic bbest players score the most.

Your scoring doesn't make sense to me...but in most cases I'd take a stud WR at 18 because you can get a RB in round 3 that will produce the same as a RB at pick # 18...RB's 15-25 are about the same. :unsure:

Its only double points if they do something out of the ordinary and since the league is 25 years old there is alot more of itno than back then so If a WR throws or runs a td its double. If a qb Runs or catches its double and if a Rb throws or catches its double. Makes Vick and Westbrook a lil more valuable but there both inconsistant and the scoring usually pans out to the basic bbest players score the most.

Just doing the quick math in my head, Vick should be the best QB in the league- correct?

The scoring comes out similar to a base league guys will score more points but be right around the same slot as if it was a basic league. I want Bush But in 2 hes a stretch might just hope for Westbrook and if not go wr