Sign in to follow this  
RicemanX

Geeks that are working 8-5, 9-5, 7-5

Uhhh, you only work 8 hours and I think you were just complaining. Pot meet kettle :banana:

:lol:

The only reason I do it is because I have made the simple compromise with my life: I could either enjoy my job and not have any means for the things I want to do outside of work, or I could do a job I kinda like, and make enough to be able to do the things I want to do outside of work.

That's exactly my take on it. I'm sure I could find something else I'd rather be doing, but I guarantee that I wouldn't be able to live my same life outside of work by doing that. I enjoy my job just enough to stay with it, and I make the most of my time outside of work.

7:00AM to 4:00PM, including an hour for lunch, and I love those hours: Light traffic each direction, I've still got time after work to do things before alot of businesses close, I can go to bed at midnight and roll out of the rack at 6:15AM most days, lunch at 11:30AM isn't as crowded, a decent parking spot every morning and an hour head start on the weekend. After school or the military, working eight hours a day, five days a week becomes commonplace; you get used to it.