R. Brown

TE

R. McMichael

D/ST

Jags

Bengals

K

S. Graham

I had the #2 pick and was planning on getting 3 RBs early... FWP and Westbrook were all that was left but luckily i was able to pick up 3 solid QBs soon after. I feel that my wide reciever situation is shaky, and i dont know what to think about my last 2 RBs and last 3 Wrs... i know i wanna bulk up on WRs but who should i try to trade up with and for?

I think your team looks pretty solid. I agree that it would be nice if you had one more solid WR. With those 3 QB's, surely somebody needs a QB and you could trade Warner or CPepp for somebody half decent. I would also try trading M Anderson to whoever has J Lewis and let them know that they need him as a handcuff. You might even package Anderson with a QB to get somebody nice. It's hard to say too much more without knowing who has which players and all. Don't get rid of too many RB's though. If your guys are healthy, you'll be fine, but Westbrook is an injury risk and I'm not sold on FWP getting many TD's.

Good luck, please see mine!

Dealing a QB before you see how it plays out is risky but it might be your best option. Wait to see how Palmer's knee does and how Culpepper starts off in Miami. Warner should do a lot better with the added versatility at RB. If Palmer's knee looks like it's going to be good to go, I'd trade Culpepper for a decent WR.

I am in agreement with you trying to deal a QB for a solid WR. I would see who has the #1 WR for the teams your QBs belong to (Bengals, Dolphins, Cards) and work out a potential trade with them. You can sell the trade proposal by pointing out that a QB and WR on the same team have the potential to score major points.

IMO you can get the most out of Palmer in a trade b/c of last year's stats and the ahead of schedule rehab to his knee. I would look to deal him above the others if you do not have a keeper league.

Some of the advice on this forum is so stupid. "trade c-pep for a solid WR". who is going to trade a solid WR for a QB coming off major knee surgery, on a new team, who is being drafted in the 7th-8th round. Unless your idea of a solid WR is Drew Bennett, Donte Stallworth, or Eddie Kennison i'd kill those ideas quickstyle.

Second whoever has Lewis knows who the backup RB is. He doesn't need to be reminded that he needs to handcuff. It's not like Anderson is going in the 5th round like LJ was last year. If the owner was that worried about Lewis he would of grabbed Anderson in the 10th or 11th round where he's being drafted. Ofcourse he would prefer to have Anderson but you're not going to get any value from a guy going in the 11th round.

You need to be a little more creative when you make a trade. Ask yourself how many times you've seen someone accept a 2 mediocre for 1 solid starter trade? I can tell you i've been offered MANY 2 for 1 trades in my FF career and I've never accepted 1 of them.

I agree with Mob-Deep where you can ditch the idea of trying to trade C-pepper for a decent WR.....just forget about that. Furthermore, I hate the idea of packaging all your garbage for a solid 1 player cause it just aint gonna happen. I doubt anyone is dumb enough to take more players over quality players.

I think you will enjoy the outcome of Javon Walker this year....with that said, it would be nice if you had a Driver or someone to go with it.

Also, I do like that you have Parker for a #3 back.

Overall - B-

Well, i am possitive i can deal C-pep for a decent WR... A few people, my brother for example with Brees and Favre, are very scarce on QBs... I just picked up R. Droughns too of WW somehow... some guy who had a real good draft just up and dropped him from S. Gado and i was first on WW list so i get him... That should give me much more room to deal a RB.