Sign in to follow this  
Bojangling

Site B Cheatsheet not in Order

I recently imported some alternate projections from another site to compare with the FFToday projections. I then changed the "allocation key" on the "Setup" tab to "100% Site B. The main issue is that the import seemed to work, and my cheatsheet updated with the new projected FF Pts, but it did not reorder. I.E. even though Tom Brady has a projected 211 pts with Site B, he is listed below Matt Hasselbeck (projected to score 207). Am I missing something?

FYI, I only imported the QB numbers right now to see how well it worked.

Another quick question I am sure it has been answered elsewhere. If my Site B stats don't include all of the information used in the FF today stats (# 300 yd passing games), will I still be ok using the projections?

Thanks.

did you "compile" the sheet after changing the allocation?

it will work fine without all of the fields...

you will find that most sites do not go into detail like fftoday does....

Yep, you need to run the Compile Cheatsheets function and it should re-order the players properly.

Any stats/projections not included (i.e. left blank) will be read as 0 (zero) when calculating the fantasy points.

Yep, you need to run the Compile Cheatsheets function and it should re-order the players properly.

Any stats/projections not included (i.e. left blank) will be read as 0 (zero) when calculating the fantasy points.

guess it means more coming from the head cheese...

or else you are just post padding...