R. Williams

D. Jackson

D. Mason

D. Stallworth

E. Wilford

R. Brown

K

N Kaeding

J Wilkins (kaeding byes early thats why i took 2)

D

Minnesotta (waited til the last round)

Start

1 QB

2 RB

3 WR/TE

1 K

1 Defense

What do you guys think of my draft... i took palmer in 3rd which might have been a reach

Is it 10 team or 12 team?

Looks good to me. WR has some questions. Djax health will Mason be as good as some project with Mcnair? Will Roy put up as he's expected. I guess you could have questions about every player.

What round did you get Roy and Djax?

12 TEAM

Williams - 5th

Jackson 6th

I coukda took tj housh over roy..but like martz offense. He woulda been nice w/Palmer.

I agree with king crash. drop that 2nd kicker. never hold more than one at a time. you can snag one the week of the by and see fine results.

your QB's are little bit of a ?. if carson takes a while to get back to normal, you're gonna be relying on favre and the non-existent protection / offense of green bay.

RB's look solid, WR's are ok. You should be in decent shape!

up grade on WR, drop a Kicker and grab one off free agents or WW

I agree with dropping a kicker. I never carry two kickers on my team. I find waiting until the last round to get a kicker works for me, then I don't care when I have to drop them during their bye week.

I only have 2 kickers because Kaeding byes week 3.

Do you still think I should drop Wilkins (I think hes got one of the best situations for kickers..indoor.. high power offense).

Im not sure what wr on the wire.. im a Charger fan.. I know Eric Parker and Vincent Jackson are their (I like Jackson..just dont know if he'll see the field enough) but not sure who else. (think the pats wr outside of branch are their)

Would it be smarter to drop the K and pick up anothe QB. (I wanted Rivers..thought he'd last till the 13th or so.. he went in like the 8th or 9th) Brunell, Simms, Grossman are the 3 starters I could see on the WW.

Also any D of these you like more then the Vikings (Bills,Browns, Cardinals, chiefs, jets, niners, lions,packers,raiders,rams,saints,titans)

Do you guys like dropping Kaeding for any..

Vincent Jackson (I think he gets 6-8 tds this year)?

pats recievers other then branch are available..

Betts?

Chris Simms?

Any RBs u can think of?

Projections for Vincent Jackson way too high with new QB. According to FFToday projections:

Vincent Jackson SD 10catches for 146yds and 0TDs (That's not one week, that is for the season)

Keep your eye on CMartin, because he is not going to get you much this year, so you will probably have to drop him soon, when he retires.