Sign in to follow this  
Ron_Mexico

Dynasty League Trade Offer / Details Inside

I have 3 defensive units, my opponemt has 1.

No one will part with a defense so he has thrown

this offer on the table.....

14 team league

I give

HEATH MILLER

49ers Defense

I get

TODD HEAP

(he's also got Witten, so the hit is minimal for him)

thanks. (edited)

i guess he's cockblocked on his Ds bye week because all the other Ds are taken.

14 team dynasty, carr and smith are rotting on your benches.

ask yourself -

who has more potential in the long run?

is carr an upgrade?

who will be there in the second round next year with about the 25th through 28th pick?

let this guy suffer unless he offers you something better. 0 points from a D can be the difeerence between a win and a loss, sweep the leg.

I would jump at that deal. Especially if you start only one team defense per week. If you started two team defenses per week than I think you could get more for that guy. However, with this trade, you are trading a defense you will never play to upgrade at a starting position. Having Heap over Miller is more important than the one week where he won't have a defense especially because odds are he won't be playing you.

wow. at least he is not insulting you anymore.

my first thought was pull the trigger. heap is an upgrade over miller. mcnair also does the checkdowns. ward and mason are the #1 options. is heath the #2 option in pitt? what will santonio do in pitt? i think we can say heap is the #2 option in bal even with the rising stock of mark clayton.

the question is, "Is heap enough of an upgrade in a year when TEs are as deep as they have EVER been?"

63% Heap, Todd BAL #2 option in BAL. 203.0

One of my problems is that i am only in one league that uses TEs and it is only a $50 league so i don't research them that much. Santonio might get suspended 4 games and that would raise miller's value.

this is a tough one. my inclination says pull the trigger. you are never going to start SF D and they lost their beast LB, who was the soul of that D (Peterson i think but i only do one IDP also). i can see you starting heap and this makes you a better team.