Sign in to follow this  
70Card

Looking for advice for my 1st pick

I need advice for my first pick. I am in a 1 player keeper league and I have the 5th pick out of 10 teams. I only have one player worthy of keeping and it should be a no brainer but I am still thinking of picking someone else. I have Tiki Barber but because of the td's(7) he lost to Brandon Jacobs last year, I am a little gun shy. Maybe I am over thinking this since he is rated as a top 5 running back in almost every poll but I guess I need a little convincing. Here is a list of players I know will be kept which will give you an idea of who may be available.

Alexander

L. Johnson

Tomlinson

Portis

Cadillac

These players may be available.

Edge James

Rudi Johnson

S. Jackson

Lamont Jordan

Is there anyone I should even look at besides Tiki?

I need advice for my first pick. I am in a 1 player keeper league and I have the 5th pick out of 10 teams. I only have one player worthy of keeping and it should be a no brainer but I am still thinking of picking someone else. I have Tiki Barber but because of the td's(7) he lost to Brandon Jacobs last year, I am a little gun shy. Maybe I am over thinking this since he is rated as a top 5 running back in almost every poll but I guess I need a little convincing. Here is a list of players I know will be kept which will give you an idea of who may be available.

Alexander

L. Johnson

Tomlinson

Portis

Cadillac

These players may be available.

Edge James

Rudi Johnson

S. Jackson

Lamont Jordan

Is there anyone I should even look at besides Tiki?

SJax

Keep Tiki. Despite losing TDs to Jacobs last year, he was still a top-5 back. His age has been drastically overrated b/c of the limited carries he logged early in his career. I have less questions about Tiki than I have about any of the other backs outside of the top 3.

Who's your keeper? I'd probably go with Tiki too. SJax is really the only other guy I'd consider but that ram o-line is pretty weak.