Sign in to follow this  
mo lester

Culpep

After the initial tiers of usual suspects clear out. Where would you send your flyer on a QB?

Culpepper- Can He rebound and be huge?

Delhomme- Steve Smith piggybacker?

Bledsoe- Steady even without TO

Brees- New start big risk?

Warner- Stud recievers..... but how long will he last?

Collins

McNair

Brunell

Carr

ETC.

I have Vick already and can start two QB's where would you aim?

TIA

I'm targeting Culpepper. He's been too good for too long, to let one bad season ruin his career. And with Chris Chambers, he has his deep threat back. People will be mad they didn't draft him sooner.

It's funny, a player has one good season, and everyone jumps on his bandwagon. Yet, a player has one bad year, and they don't want anything to do with him. People forget Culpepper was the #2 QB in fantasy points in 2003 & 2004. He flopped in 2005, but couldn't be Top 5 in 2006? I think so.

As a Vikings fan with a little ill will twords Mr. Pepper, I see him strugling this year. Until he has confidence in his reconstructed knee he will be forced to stay in the pocket, which is not his strong suit. Also, whenever the he played against an AFC team with little experiance against their defence he looked lost out there. Throw in the fact that his little hands cant hold onto the football he will personaly fumble away at least two games this year.

My personal choice would be to go with Delhome. Steve Smith is that good and Meshawn will help move the chains to get them into scoring position.

Delhomme is as always a steady, underrated QB. I probably won't grab a QB until the 7th or later, and he's one of the guys I'll look for. Bledsoe's also on my radar. I think that someone in my league will reach for C'Pep, but I'd also snag him if he dropped. I think that Warner will put up some decent numbers when playing, but I don't like him as a #1, since he's too likely to miss time.