Sign in to follow this  
donnieboy

ADP Question .....Who believes in KJ?

I was just looking at an updated version of an ADP and I see that Kevin Jones is still going kind of low among running backs. I think Mike Martz will help Jones have his finest season as a pro, but when i look at the charts at http://nflimpact.com/adp.php and saw the likes of Westbrook(injured) and McGahee( No -O-Line) go ahead of him, I starting to think that I may be the only one who believes in Jones this season. ANY OTHER BELIEVERS?????????

Westbrook - Has proven to be a capable if not great fantasy back. Even in 13 games the guy still gets around 9 td's and 1500 total yards.

McGahee - Easily the most talented of the bunch, and has back to back 1200+ yard season. He has scored 13 and 5 td's. Both still better then Jones.

Jones - Never has really proven anything in the NFL other he is fragile (I think that's italian for wussy.)

I was just looking at an updated version of an ADP and I see that Kevin Jones is still going kind of low among running backs. I think Mike Martz will help Jones have his finest season as a pro, but when i look at the charts at http://nflimpact.com/adp.php and saw the likes of Westbrook(injured) and McGahee( No -O-Line) go ahead of him, I starting to think that I may be the only one who believes in Jones this season. ANY OTHER BELIEVERS?????????

I believe in him, and decided to pass on Westy and JJ to get him.....

Westbrook - Has proven to be a capable if not great fantasy back. Even in 13 games the guy still gets around 9 td's and 1500 total yards.

Every year he has his best game against me, and is just enough to snatch a victory out of my hands. I'm taking him if he's available in the 2nd.

i was on the kj bandwagon, but he has looked terrible this pre season. real terrible.

is anyone still high on kj, or is his stock dropping bigtime like i think.??

i am starting to jump on the droughns bandwagon. Seems like a steady back, who has run well so far this pre season.

do you guys think he will have a good year as a #2 back? I am thinking of taking him around 2.11

I too think K Jones is going to have a great season and am pleased to see that nobody else thinks so; hopefully I can grab him. Droughns has serious O-line problems in Cleveland, McGahee and JJ and Westbrook and D Davis are all injury risks, amonst other problems. With the new system in Detroit, I expect big things and would grab him if I were you.

KJ killed me last year and the thought of seeing Martz potentially turn him into a 2 down back is frightening. Riddle me this...has Matt Millen done anything right in Detroit? Maybe KJ is fool's gold afterall? Top 10 ability...top 40 results.

I too think K Jones is going to have a great season and am pleased to see that nobody else thinks so; hopefully I can grab him. Droughns has serious O-line problems in Cleveland, McGahee and JJ and Westbrook and D Davis are all injury risks, amonst other problems. With the new system in Detroit, I expect big things and would grab him if I were you.

Droughns, bad o-line and all, ran for over 1000 yds last year, and had 7 carries for 40+ last night vs Detroit...while Jones had 6 carries for 7 yds. Like Westbrook, McGahee and Davis, Jones has also shown a tendency toward injury. Only difference is the other three have produced when they played.

Detroit is in for a long, long season imo. Kitna and the WR will have some inflated #'s due to playing from behind. Pinner and eventually Calhoun will relegate Jones to 'remember that guy' status by season's end.

Pinner.....Pinner....Pinner

Talk in Detroit is that Pinners being shopped around, hoping to get something for him.