Sign in to follow this  
JetsFan28

Colin Cowherd's Underdog Picks

I absolutely love Colin's show and get pissed off daily when they cut him off at noon for the babbling moron who is Stephen A. Smith. Last year, Colin went 9-1 I think it was with his "best bets." This year, he has 6 more.

Take a look, what does everybody think?

http://sports.espn.go.com/espnradio/news/s...e=underdogpicks

Northern Illinois @ Ohio State

Air Force @ Tennessee

Colorado @ Georgia

USC @ Arizona

Iowa @ Michigan

Nebraska @ Oklahoma State

He picks the teams in bold to cover.

I'm not sure I like NIU over OSU, we'll be hearing about "Smith to Ginn" all year long.

His reason is: "Ohio State will be distracted because they play at Texas the following week"

I buy this. It's Week 1 and you don't think that they'll look right past this team to a huge matchup with the Longhorns? As of right now, N. Illinois is getting 18 pts.

Colin is a west coast turd, no objectivity at all

He may be a little biased but the guy can pick games like none other.........If you want to win money listen to Colin!!!!!!

"Colin is not saying these teams will win..."

Only that they might cover the spread. Oklahoma State will not win over NU, for example. Bet the farm, if you have one. Same with NIU and OSU. But the scores in those games probably won't be 45-0, either.

I listen to Colin everyday and think he's hilarious/entertaining. Not sure where you got 9-1 other than him saying so, which I wouldn't put much stock in. One weekend last year he picked 5 college games vs. the spread (all were on ESPN of course) and he only got 2 out of 5 right.

His reason is: "Ohio State will be distracted because they play at Texas the following week"

I buy this. It's Week 1 and you don't think that they'll look right past this team to a huge matchup with the Longhorns? As of right now, N. Illinois is getting 18 pts.

NIU has the talent 1-20 to compete with OSU, after that not so much. I believe NIU will be starting two first/second round offensive lineman, an absolute stud at RB, and one of the most efficient quarterbacks in division one. On defense, well, this will be the difference in the game, if the Huskie starters can step up, they can make it a game, if not, OSU probably wins by a couple of touchdowns. Nevertheless, I think putting the money on NIU in this game is a wise decision.

I absolutely love Colin's show and get pissed off daily when they cut him off at noon

That guy's the best. Never shys away from an opinion.

He's on from 9Am til 11AM here.

I listen to Colin everyday and think he's hilarious/entertaining. Not sure where you got 9-1 other than him saying so, which I wouldn't put much stock in. One weekend last year he picked 5 college games vs. the spread (all were on ESPN of course) and he only got 2 out of 5 right.

http://espnradio.espn.go.com/espnradio/story?storyId=2084961

I think he got all but one right. I believe it was the Michigan St. game.