Sign in to follow this  
Doc J

wow - Drew Bledoe looking good

LOL...Bledsoe is going to light this focking league on fire when TO gets back...assuming that sh!theel can keep his mouth shut and play ball. On second thought...Im focked. :banana:

LOL...Bledsoe is going to light this focking league on fire when TO gets back...assuming that sh!theel can keep his mouth shut and play ball. On second thought...Im focked. :doublethumbsup:

Well said. lol

Nice to know he has a quick hook with Parcells have dreams of Romostetler.

As a Cowboy fan, I hope he lights it up. Though I wouldn't mind a thunderbolt coming down through the hole in the roof and striking TO the first time poses on the star.

As a goider fearing you and scooter, I have to hope Glenn and Romo are greatness when your chosen Cowpokes implode.

first no respect, and now he fears me.

:cheers:

:headbanger:

oh, and get yer own fockin material J - damn thievin bastahd stealin my eye catching topic titles...gah!

I like Bledsoe, and I think he hooks up with TO often, but also Glenn, possibly making this Glenn's best career year.

I aso think that TO implodes by game 9, perhaps 10 at the latest. In those leagues where I am holding TO I will likely be seeking a trade in week 7 or 8 myself, to unload the turd before he resumes with the ruination of his current team :lol:

first no respect,

Just because I didn't gush over your team the way you did, doesn't mean I don't respect it.

:angry: