Sign in to follow this  
ravenmad22

Does the Buddy work with FantasyAuctioneer.com?

I've done a few mock auctions and it's almost impossible to switch back and forth between the Buddy and the Java application that runs the draft at fantasyauctioneer.com because the Java app needs to be up front or else it lags big time.

Are these two compatible in any way? Is there any way to input the live draft results other than manually (as in have draft buddy accept the results automatically from the Java draft application)? What would you recommend I do here?

Hi ravenmad. The picks have to be entered into Buddy manually. There is no way to connect Buddy with Auctioneer or any other online draft system so it automatically inputs the picks (as cool as that would be).

That Java applet is a bit of a hog, isn't it? I'm not sure what the best thing to suggest is. Since it is a set size you can't even split the screen very well, I don't think. I'm fortunate in that I have 2 computers at my disposal so I haven't noticed this issue before.

I'd make sure as many things are closed as possible, essentially everything except Buddy and the Auctioneer applet. Maybe resize Buddy so it is a thinner column along the right side with the Auctioneer in its box form, upper left. There will probably still be some overlap, but I find that roster tracker in Auctioneer not very useful anyway. This way you can flip between the two but still see the Auctioneer status, and hopefully with less resources in use (everything else closed), working between the two won't be a problem.