Sign in to follow this  
siberianex

Trade Buddy

I think there was a spreadsheet called the Trade Buddy last year, that helped you analyze trades.

Is this still available?

Thanks!

I think there was a spreadsheet called the Trade Buddy last year, that helped you analyze trades.

Is this still available?

Thanks!

I believe you are right. I remember being something like that.

I asked Mike about this earlier in the season. He said he took it off because there were too many issues with it. He did say that they were working on something else for this season.

I asked Mike about this earlier in the season. He said he took it off because there were too many issues with it. He did say that they were working on something else for this season.

Not that a great deal of work has been done to this point, but yes, that is the plan. Either Trade Buddy will resurface or something else which attempts to accomplish the same things.

Not that a great deal of work has been done to this point, but yes, that is the plan. Either Trade Buddy will resurface or something else which attempts to accomplish the same things.

Mike -- any update since August? I have resurrected an older version that I saved on my HD, but I am sure we'd all love to see a newer version.

To clarify: We'd all love to see it IF it worked and IF we could support it. Ha ha... hmm... :huh:

Sorry, not much of an update available honestly. What you may have noticed from posts on the main board is I've been working on a number of online tools to help us make better team management decisions (plus the record book, just for fun). My master plan is to continue developing those and other features, and hopefully at one point bind them together into a trade/lineup buddy-esque evaluator or player analyzer.

I know this is very pie in the sky talk, but that is the plan I'm working with as I think that will suit our needs the best long term. Unfortunately it just takes a long time to pull it all together amongst my other tasks.

I know we're at the halfway point of this season. I can't make any promises on this ultimate finished product for this season.

From what you see of the original Trade Buddy Chazz, what did you like or not like? What else do you wish it had so you can help manage your team better?