Sign in to follow this  
rottytiny

With the 8th pick, redraft, 3rd round ?

I got pick #8 in a redraft league (12 teams), standard scoring NO PPR, so I'll get picks #17-32-41 etc..

I'll grab one of the RBs (Rudi, SJax, Brown, Edge??), whoever is there. If none of the top 12 backs fall to #17 I think I'll grab one of the stud WRs (Smith,CJ, Holt, ).

At pick #32 is Willie Parker or Chester Taylor available in your drafts???? I was hoping Chambers would be ther at 32 and then grab a RB on the way back in the 4th round but he is getting alot of hype right now so I doubt he'll slide to me at 32.

Where have you guys been seeing Parker, Taylor and Chambers going? Can I expect to see a decent #2 back available in the third round pick 32?

I'll hit yours if you want.

Flex?? No flex? Very important question.

I would consider going Rudi then Westy in the second round, but then you have to draft FWP or whoever is around come your third pick to fill in when Westy gets hurt. However, when Westy is playing you are going to have two RB's that give you 100 yards on a consistent basis with TD's as well. Enjoy your success.

I really don't see any of those guys you listed dropping to the bottom side of the 3rd round. It seems all the stock is on the rise. Parker is generaly going in the 2nd, C Taylor you might have a shot at because he has yet to have a breakout game this preseason and Chambers after his last game will go early in the 3rd.

You should look for a contigency plan and pray one of these guys drop that far.

snatch up fred taylor if he's there. Grab jones later, 8thish, and you got yourself a starting rb on a fairly solid offensive team...

snatch up fred taylor if he's there. Grab jones later, 8thish, and you got yourself a starting rb on a fairly solid offensive team...

I got parker in the third round, (12 team redraft, TE required, PPR) I had pick 3.08.

Of course, this was after the news Parker would get the goal line carries for the Steelers.

Sorry, heres my lineup requirements:

QB

2 RB

3 WR

TE

K

DEF

Seems third round is a crap shoot, should I grab a top WR in the 2nd or get that #2 back. I usually go RB-RB but I'm think getting a top WR is a better plan this year out of the 8 spot. I was hoping to grab a decent back in the 3rd or Chambers, where has Kevin Jones been going?????