Sign in to follow this  
TIKI-BARBERS-BARBER

Guys Check The Preseason Stats & You Will Find

I agree - he is by far the #1 option and coles should be able to be grabbed in the later rounds. (next saturday baby is the big day)

It's not like Coles was considered a scrub though, he's done well before.

That rape comment was weak, and definitely not wanted..... ANYWHERE............

It's not like Coles was considered a scrub though, he's done well before.

That rape comment was weak, and definitely not wanted..... ANYWHERE............

I totally agree about the rape thing. I give Coles credit for having the nads to admit it. :ninja:

I like Coles as well, but what about week 2-3 when Pennington goes down again? I've just got really limited faith that he'll be healthy for long. But I guess, it's not like Laveranues is going that early anyway. So probably worth a gamble.

I like Coles as well, but what about week 2-3 when Pennington goes down again? I've just got really limited faith that he'll be healthy for long. But I guess, it's not like Laveranues is going that early anyway. So probably worth a gamble.

Remeber Coles played pretty well with Ramsey in Wash too.

I totally agree about the rape thing. I give Coles credit for having the nads to admit it. :headbanger:

Yes I agree. It takes a man to talk about something like that and he has probably helped thousands of other human beings deal with something as terrible as rape. Coles is a man, unlike that azzbag scb175 that made the rape comment above. You live a sorry life scb175. :argue:

If i started coles instead of randy moss in my superbowl game last year, i would have won a cool g. Instead, 2nd place with $500 -$200 for league and transaction fees. Still not bad. Damn u moss