Sign in to follow this  
MissionCoach

Draft Strategy Input Needed from Experts

I'm in the 11th round of my live draft..PPR League, Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 Ki, 1 Def.

My Roster:

QB Jake Delhomme

QB Michael Vick

RB Steven Jackson

RB Kevin Jones DET

RB Jamal Lewis BAL

RB Thomas Jones CHI

WR Chad Johnson CIN

WR Eddie Kennison KCC

WR Rod Smith DEN

TE Ben Watson NEP

Do I play it safe and add WR depth, remember, we only start 2 WR's....Clayton, Coles, Bryant, T. Williamson, Bruce, Jurrevicios, Wilford, all on the board.

OR

Do I take a gamble on a sleeper RB....Moats, L. White, Morency, Lundy...possibly handcuff M. Smith as an insurance policy

Which Strategy would you pick???

Truthfully, if this is me, I'd be looking for a solid defense at this point. It's hard to say, not knowing how many have gone so far. However, I really do like Morency. You might want to grab him and hope that the a defense like Jax or Dallas slides to you.

yep, i think you have 3 or possibly 4 great RBs. I love the WRs, would grab a DEF unless a lot are on the board. can you post the rounds you got these guys and the spot you have when you have time? thanks, good luck.

Truthfully, if this is me, I'd be looking for a solid defense at this point. It's hard to say, not knowing how many have gone so far. However, I really do like Morency. You might want to grab him and hope that the a defense like Jax or Dallas slides to you.

Antsport League, Defensive Scoring is

DT/ST TD = 6 points

Safety = 2 points

INT = 1 point

Fumble = 1 point

Sack = 1 point

Defensive

Points Allowed Points

-------------- -----

Shutout 10

2 - 6 8

7 - 10 6

11 - 14 4

15 - 19 2

20+ 0

Jax, Dallas, TB, Miami, Philly, NYG, Skins...all still available, I may wait 1 or 2 more rounds for a D.

Still undecided on whether to take a flyer on one of the RB's, hoping to find a starter...maybe Morency or Lundy in Houston, or Moats or Buckhalter in Philly. Or, add some WR depth, as either Coles, or Clayton have some decent value in the 11th round.

Take Morency he could be huge. Dom's knee is fragile.