Sign in to follow this  
J5

Alright had draft tonight

12 team league standard non-PPR. We start 1 qb, 2 rb, 3 wr, 1 k, 1 def. I had a few extra picks due to trades. Give me your thoughts.

qb: McNabb, Bledsoe, Warner

rb: LJ, Droughns, Addai, Rhodes, Benson

wr: Holt, Chambers, Mason, Housh, Sammie Parker

def: Steelers, Jax

K: Graham

Holes? Probably rb and qb?

The only weak part is your #2 RB - Droughns might be fine, but he is with Cleveland. The other guys are ? but could be ok. I would wait and see for four or five weeks and then see where you are at and see if you could package one of your RBs with one of your receivers (all three should be 1,000 plus yards / 10 plus 10 TD's).

Good job - please see mine

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=224871

[Holes? Probably rb and qb?

I don't think you're that weak at QB ith McNabb and Warner. McNabb has looked good in preseason. I like Droughns' and Addai's potential this year, so I agree that it would be best to wait a few weeks to see what shakes out.

Looks like a very good team. There are some picks that aren't flashy, but they should produce well. Warner will probably produce very well for 8-10 games this year. Having McNabb and Bledsoe to go with him will leave you in a quandary as to who to start each week. Nice problem to have.

At RB, LJ is obviously a stud. When you end up picking high like that, you always end up with a somewhat questionable #2 RB. However, Droughns has put up good numbers for two years in a row now. Last year, the TDs didn't happen, but that's as much a function of the team offense as it is a reflection of him. I think they'll be better this year at scoring, though I think his ceiling will probably be 9 TDs. You have the Rhodes/Addai situation, so if one back emerges there, I think you're in fine shape for a third back. If it's RBBC all year long ... well, you need to pray for Benson. Benson should do well if he gets that job. Overall, nice combination of solidity and upside here.

At WR, you're completely set. That's a playoff lineup there. Holt is the kind of WR that can carry a team on any given Sunday, and Chambers is at the top of the WR2 tier. Mason is a solid pick, if not flashy, and TJHoush catches a lot of balls and should get 5-8 TDs. Parker is a nice flier.

I wouldn't worry too much about anything just yet. Give it a few weeks and see how things are going, but for now, I like it a lot. Want to trade? :ninja:

please see mine - http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=224921

Very well done. Only real holes I see is a lot of questions on the bench at RB. But hey, isn't there where you want your question marks? Maybe you could package one of those upside RB's with Bledsoe and get more of a sure thing at back up. I really don't see much of a reason to carry 3 QBs