Sign in to follow this  
Freak Jones

Was told my team was worst in 10-team league. Say it isn't so!

Standard scoring non-ppr Starts 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR/TE, K, DT

I'm not going to bother you with the breakdown of the whole draft, but basically we have a bid process on the top 3 picks and as a result had to give up my 4th round pick to get the top slot. At the end of the draft somebody said per their calcs I had the worst team. :huh: I don't necessarily think my team was the best, but I'm very happy with it. Seriously, does this look that bad?

Here's what I got:

QB: Bledsoe, Volek

RB: LT, Mike Bell, Addai, Benson, Vernand Morency and Michael Turner

WR: Fitz, Randy Moss, Matt Jones, Antonio Bryant, Drew Bennett, Braylon Edwards

K: Matt Stover

D: Miami

I know I need better depth at QB, but I plan on picking up a FA if Volek totally struggles. I figure they'll be behind all season so he's got a shot to light it up.

At RB I figure any average RB and LT will beat most teams. If Addai and Benson both get shafted, then my depth is hurting, but I wanted 2 stud WR in a big way to go with LT.

At WR I couldn't pass up Randy. This is the first year I'll have him on my team. Mainly because he's always been gone earlier in past years. I love Matt Jones as my 3rd WR.

Thoughts?

I understand, but it's 11:30 and the boards have quieted down a bit. Just wanted some opinions since there's a little more traffic over here. That way I can get a good nights sleep. :banana:

Did you sleep ok? :D

<_< With LT, Moss and Fitz you need to ask this question?

Possibly weak at RB2, but that could be addressed by trade/waiver.