Sign in to follow this  
DragonSoul

My 10 man money league.

If you are willing to give me your honest opinion on my draft i be happy to return the favor.

10 players, 16 rounds, and i was the 1st pick overall.

Total roster is 16 player... 2 qbs, 4 rbs, 4 wrs, 2 tes, 2ks, 2 defs.

Must start...1qb, 2 rb or (1rb flex), 2 wr or(3wr flex), 1te, 1k, 1 def. total 8 starters.

My starters as of right now. denotes round i picked them in --->()

1) QB- Jake Delhome (6)

2) RB- LT (1)

3) RB- Warrick Dunn (2)

4) WR- Holt (3)

5) WR- Santana Moss (5)

6) TE- Shockey (4)

7) K- Feely (11)

8) Def- Seattle (10)

Back ups

9) Wr- Dieon Branch (7)

10) Rb- Fred Taylor (8)

11) Rb- Chris Brown (9)

12) Wr- Keyshawn (12)

13) QB- Steve Mcnair (13)

14) Def- Dallas (14)

15) TE- Alex Smith (15)

16) K- Kris Brown (16)

Your team is solid top to bottom. Mildly surprised that Holt made it back to you in the 3rd but its a 10 teamer so I dunno.

Scoring rules would be helpful too. PPR?

But in any format there are really no holes that I see. Would be very pleased if I was you.

4 pts for passing tds

6 pts for recieving/rushing td

1 pt for every 10 yards rushing/recieving

3 pts fg

1 pt xp

2pts for 2 pts conversion rushing or recieving

6 pts dtd

2 pts int

6 pts ST td

2 pts sack

If you are willing to give me your honest opinion on my draft i be happy to return the favor.

10 players, 16 rounds, and i was the 1st pick overall.

Total roster is 16 player... 2 qbs, 4 rbs, 4 wrs, 2 tes, 2ks, 2 defs.

Must start...1qb, 2 rb or (1rb flex), 2 wr or(3wr flex), 1te, 1k, 1 def. total 8 starters.

My starters as of right now. denotes round i picked them in --->()

1) QB- Jake Delhome (6)

2) RB- LT (1)

3) RB- Warrick Dunn (2)

4) WR- Holt (3)

5) WR- Santana Moss (5)

6) TE- Shockey (4)

7) K- Feely (11)

8) Def- Seattle (10)

Back ups

9) Wr- Dieon Branch (7)

10) Rb- Fred Taylor (8)

11) Rb- Chris Brown (9)

12) Wr- Keyshawn (12)

13) QB- Steve Mcnair (13)

14) Def- Dallas (14)

15) TE- Alex Smith (15)

16) K- Kris Brown (16)

I'm not a big fan of your QBs, but the rest of your team is pretty solid. It appears that you got pretty good value in your draft at the positions you drafted those players.

I'm not a big fan of your RB depth either. It appears that you'll be playing a WR as your flex more often than not. Taylor and Brown are both very injury prone.

I wouldn't keep a back up kicker if I were you - unless your league requires you to, which sucks.

I really like your two starting WRs, and I think Shockey will be good this year.

Please rate mine!

Rate me please

My team went with LT at the #1 spot also. :blink: I really don't see any major issues with your line-up. Some good depth in the RB's and QB's, but maybe the wideouts might give you some trouble ie, Moss, Branch & Keyshawn. They might have you making some really difficult decisions through out the season on who to start.

Good Luck

Personally, I like most of your players. I think that you reached on a few .....Dunn, Delhomne and Branch(he's holding out).

The team looks solid but I'm left wondering who you passed on when these three and some of the later picks were taken.

I'm not a big fan of your QBs, but the rest of your team is pretty solid. It appears that you got pretty good value in your draft at the positions you drafted those players.

I'm not a big fan of your RB depth either. It appears that you'll be playing a WR as your flex more often than not. Taylor and Brown are both very injury prone.

I wouldn't keep a back up kicker if I were you - unless your league requires you to, which sucks.

I really like your two starting WRs, and I think Shockey will be good this year.

Please rate mine!

Rate me please

Well delhome always goes under the rader, and with there defense and the addition of Key to give smith some breathing room i think its a shot. My back up rbs where more of my sleeper picks. If taylor is healthy finally then i can even get value from him, and yes i do have to keep 2 kickers. Thanks for your input

Personally, I like most of your players. I think that you reached on a few .....Dunn, Delhomne and Branch(he's holding out).

The team looks solid but I'm left wondering who you passed on when these three and some of the later picks were taken.

I actually wrote down all the picks half way to round 16. Dunn was really solid last year all pro, and i was never keen on him but with atl losing duckett i figured he will finally get all the touchs and should do fine for another year at least. Delhome was given above, Branch was really my bye week guy, he has some solid games, i was worried about getting him because of the hold out but was hearing that he is almost out of it, so i was going on that. There were a few guys here and there i wanted but you know how it goes, just before your pick some one grabs them right from under you.

Thanks all for your input its appreciated, if you need mine leave a link