Sign in to follow this  
mrgymrat

Ouch... My draft sucked -- Rate My Team

Worst draft ever -- got stuck picking 6th (Rds 1-4), 8th (Rds 5-8), & 7th. Ended up going with the "Best Player" available philosophy it seemed all night.

There was no point in going for a quality backup QB as none were left, will pick up a Defense weekly.

-----

Thank God it's a TD only league so I have a chance

QB - Bulger, Simms (will ride Bulger until he goes down)

RB- Portis, J. Jones/M. Barber, T Bell, Lendell White

WR - Owens, Housh, Muhammad, K Curtis

TE - LJ Smith, McMichael

K - Kasay

----

we play 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 Rec's, K, & Def.

BREAK ME THE BAD NEWS AND

Leave a link, I'll answer yours

The fact that you handcuffed Jones with Barber should be solid. You are banking a lot on two question marks: Portis and TO. I have Portis and I hope he will come back just fine (all reports are that he will play in the 1st game). TO seems to be burning some bridges in Dallas already though. However once the regular season starts I think some of this stuff goes away. Parcells wants to win and I don't think he would simply cut TO this year to make a point. Outside of that you should be fine barring any major injuries.

The fact that you handcuffed Jones with Barber should be solid. You are banking a lot on two question marks: Portis and TO. I have Portis and I hope he will come back just fine (all reports are that he will play in the 1st game). TO seems to be burning some bridges in Dallas already though. However once the regular season starts I think some of this stuff goes away. Parcells wants to win and I don't think he would simply cut TO this year to make a point. Outside of that you should be fine barring any major injuries.

Yea i think Barber will end up the starter regardless if Jones get's hurt or not so that was huge. High risk high reward team you have. If it pans out you will be playoff bound. Heres mine

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=225268