Sign in to follow this  
Catechuman

Any update today with trade of Stallworth

We're not quite that fast Catechuman, sorry.

Mike will you address this at all w/ a mini update prior to Thursday? There has been quite a bit of activity w/ Stallworth, M. Robinson being cut, G. Jones going down for the year and the D. Davis news that will have a big impact for those of us who draft prior to Thursday's update.

Obviously, those of us who do draft prior to Thursday can adjust our sheets manually, I'm just trying to see if we should wait on a mini update or not. Thanks.

draft is in 3 hours...muchas gracias, mike n mike :banana:

HEY GUYS,

This is my third year using Cheatsheet Compiler and I really like the product. My question is how often is it updated? I see injured players still on the lists. I only ask because my draft is tomorrow. Ty

Hey guys. I spoke to Mike Krueger about it. We aren’t going to update the projections with the exception that I’ve knocked Greg Jones down to zero. The QBs – too early to tell what their status will actually be going into the season, and Stallworth – his projections seem about right as it is so we’re just going to roll any changes there for the Eagles into the regular update Wed night/Thursday morn. I am in the process of altering the update pages for the proper teams though, and Greg Jones.

There really hasn’t been that much else to adjust even though the starters played most of this last weekend of preseason.

M. Robinson cut? You mean K. Robinson, right? We took care of him dropping his projections to zero a littel while ago.

I've in fact just updated the pages as noted above, so you can run the update now.